Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Naturally, Zhuang Jiu had no objection. He handed the star card in his hand to the staff next to him, and went up to the third floor with Feng Jing'an.

    As soon as they left, the people below began to whisper.

    "Isn't it? Isn't it?! She's really that talented girl mechanic Zhuang Jiu? The one who was very popular a few years ago? She's too pretty! She looks like someone from the entertainment industry!

    " The name is relatively young, but he doesn't pay much attention to the staff of Star Net Entertainment.

    "How can this be fake? There are not many people on the entire planet with this name, plus it still holds a gold card, then 100% is Zhuang Jiu himself! If I knew that I wouldn't go to the toilet just now, it would only take ten minutes. Time, I can't even see her back! She's my goddess!"

    This was a chest-beating employee who had just gone to the toilet and missed the whole process of Zhuang Jiu's stay downstairs.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't know what the staff downstairs were talking about, she was following Feng Jing'an curiously.

    Anyway, it will take some time to dispatch the star coins, and Feng Jingan seems to be powerless, so it shouldn't pose any threat to her. Plus, she knew her mother, so she shouldn't be a bad person.

    Zhuang Jiu spent so long in the apocalypse in her last life. Before her death, apart from her "friend" Qian Shiyi, the most vivid memory left was the time from the time she could remember until the death of her parents, when her parents were still by her side.

    Although the time together was not long, but that time was her happiest time. She also wanted to hear more about those memories of her parents that she didn't understand, and those around her.

    She surveyed the office.

    Feng Jing'an's office looks just like her, quiet and elegant.

    Two pots of green bamboo were planted near the balcony, and a few pots of orchids were placed on the light wood-colored desk, which was particularly poetic. In stark contrast to the bank counter with obvious metal style downstairs, it is like a paradise with quiet years.

    Feng Jing'an took Zhuang Jiu and sat down on the sofa, making tea while chattering about the past.

    It's all that Zhuang Jiu doesn't know, the other side of his parents.

    In Zhuang Jiu's original impression, her parents had always been stern, as if they were full of eyes and only had to do experiments, and Zhuang Jiu could only see them once in a month or two. Even when he occasionally went home to rest, he was often called by the alliance to have a meeting, or when the experiment made new progress, he was called back again.

    Even so, Zhuang Jiu still loves her parents very much, and she used it as a goal when she was young, hoping to inherit her parents' position and become a researcher in the alliance.

    Of course, she definitely won't think so now.

    Since the first mechanic competition, when she was almost replaced, she already knew that the alliance was unreliable.

    Moreover, the current research institute is completely independent from the alliance, and it is an existence that rivals the alliance.

    Not only Zhuangjiu, but Feng Jingan has also fallen into the memories of that time.

    In Feng Jing'an's mouth, the image of Zhuang Jiu's parents began to come alive a lot.

    They weren't as cold as Château imagined. Sometimes they get angry and cry when they can't do the experiment. They also have the joy after success, and the confusion when there is no goal.