Chapter 22

Chapter 22

The temperature in the early morning is low, but it is also maintained at about 10 degrees, and the mountains will be colder, about 6 degrees.

It is said to be a stove, but it is actually a fireplace-like place in the living room, simulating the decoration of the ancient planet West.

There is no real fire inside, but a lot of fire ores. Usually cover with a partition, the heat will not escape, if you feel cold, you can open the partition to warm.

Zhuangjiu was afraid of cold and heat. When Werther asked the robot to build the villa, he placed a small grid for ore in each room. It would automatically open when it sensed someone, and closed when no one was there.

Werther will put fire ore in it in winter, and ice ore in summer.

There is also a special fire ore small box in the living room, which is used to maintain the temperature inside the living room at around 16°C. But Zhuang Jiu always felt that this temperature might not be enough for the acquisition of fire-type abilities.

So the winery decided to go to the fireplace.

As soon as it was opened, a heat wave hit the face, as if to burn the whole body. Zhuang Jiu paused for a while, and there was an inexplicable thought in his heart that he did not want to move forward.

The closer she got to the fireplace, the more indescribable heat swept through Zhuang Jiu's body, and she couldn't help but take a few steps back before she could barely feel better.

This is nothing like her before!

He gritted his teeth and moved a small sofa to lie beside the fireplace. Because it was hot enough, Zhuangjiu only covered a blanket, and planned to sleep here just like that. Maybe we could get powers together tomorrow morning.

I don't know how much time passed, Zhuang Jiu tossed and turned on the sofa and couldn't fall asleep. His heart was still filled with unspeakable thirst. His whole body was like a little white flower that had been wilted under the sun, hot and thirsty. The double attack forced her to feel extremely anxious.

Zhuang Jiu suddenly opened his eyes, ran to the water dispenser and took another glass of water to drink.

I don't know if it was because of being away from the heat source, or because of the glass of water I just drank, Zhuang Jiu obviously felt much better.

[It was detected that the water content in my sister's body fluctuates around 85%, which is higher than the normal value for humans. 】Werther suddenly appeared, frowned and said: 【My sister has to stay away from the heat source, otherwise the faster the water is lost, the more uncomfortable it will be for my sister. 】

"Such a high water content?" Zhuang Jiu unconsciously took another glass of water, but suddenly saw a green entanglement on his fingertips.

When she looked more closely, the green had disappeared, and she didn't know where it came from, or her eyes were dazzled.

Now that Werther had said so, Zhuangjiu had to pack up and go back to sleep in his room.

Zhuangjiu lying on the bed was much better, but when she fell asleep, she suddenly saw the words [humidity 35%] on the wall next to her.

She remembered that the normal air humidity is 40% to 50%. Is this a bit low?

After getting out of bed, I took a basin of water and put it on the head of the bed. After doing all this, Zhuang Jiu finally felt a lot more at ease. It didn't take long for him to fall into sleep, but he was not stable and his breathing was very fast. wake up the same.