Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    The sky was getting darker, and there seemed to be lightning gathering in the clouds, making an indistinct muffled sound from time to time. Werther searched for the route next to him at the fastest speed, but either the terrain was unknown, or he needed to go backwards and make a big circle, or even an extra hour or two.

    No matter which road is not as easy as the current one, plus it is about to rain, going back and taking a detour will only increase the danger.

    Zhuang Jiu immediately stopped, took out a protective suit from under the seat, and put on a mask; Werther also put on a special full-body metal suit and gloves.

    The two opened the car door, and Werther quickly made sure that there was no other lifeform beside him, and then carefully approached the empty shell.

    Even if it is dead and even its body is hollowed out, it is uncertain whether there are active viruses, parasites, etc. on its body. In addition, there is such a large empty shell in front of it, and even the predecessor is a mutated cockroach, and a full set of protection must be done to get close.

    Werther has a built-in thermal induction system, which can clearly sense that the outside of the shell is still emitting a slight heat, perhaps because the heat has not completely dissipated because it has not been long since he died.

    Just as he walked to the edge of the shell, Zhuang Jiu smelled a foul smell coming from the inside of the hollow. She frowned slightly and squeezed the mask tighter.

    Although it seems that the shell only has a thin layer, the touch of the hand is a little strangely soft, and it is not strong. Zhuang Jiu and Werther pushed for a long time before the shell moved slightly less than half a meter to the left. Werther is a robot and won't feel tired, but Zhuangjiu's current body is 7 years ago, not the body that has been trained after 7 years, so it is already too tired at this moment, waved his hand, "Wather wait, I will first Take a rest."

    She casually rested on the ground for a while, and she regained some physical strength. Just when she was about to stand up and continue, Werther suddenly got up and rammed Zhuang Jiu directly in the direction of the car!

    Zhuang Jiu didn't notice its move, fell to the ground and rolled in a circle, looking at Werther with flowery eyes.

    At the same time, the layer of "fluff" on the shell trembled wildly, then suddenly fell off the shell, rushed towards Werther, and rolled Werther into the layers of fluff!

    Zhuang Jiu's eyes widened, and she shouted in a voice: "Werther—!!"

    When the layer of fluff opened, she clearly saw that the bottom of the fluff was densely packed with feet, almost all over the bottom layer of the fluff!

    That's not fluff at all, it's simply a mutated parasite attached to a cockroach!

    If Werther hadn't knocked her off just now, the person wrapped by this parasite should be Zhuangjiu!

    The situation was urgent, Zhuang Jiu quickly came to the side of the car, pressed a switch next to it, a small door was slowly opened on the side of the car, and a star magnetic gun lay there quietly.

    Zhuang Jiu calmly pulled out the gun and aimed it at the parasite!

    In an instant, a strong magneto-light was ejected from the muzzle, hitting the parasite heavily. It squeaked in pain, and half of its body was raised high, revealing its frantically waving feet, and its mouthparts also shrank, seeming to be threatening the wine that had just attacked it.