Chapter 119

Chapter 119

    Time flies, time flies.

    Three years have passed since I lived in the leisure winery.

    During this period, their lives have been completely on track. Father Tang and Mother Hong are responsible for the planting and harvesting of crops in Xian Winery. Because the crops grow too fast, the second granary has been built outside Xian Winery, and it will even be installed soon. It's full, and at this time they're getting ready to build a third one.

    Dr. Cui used to be a surgeon, and now he protects the safety of everyone in the leisure winery and the researchers at the experimental base, as well as the health of some familiar mutant animals.

    Aunt Huang gave birth to a healthy little girl two years ago. Although she was wrinkled all over her body when she was first born, she has now grown into a healthy snow-white dumpling. Her name was Cui Xiangxing, which meant that she wanted to learn from Lord Star God.

    This time is right at the time of Xiang Xing's babbling. Every day, she can be seen running and jumping in the leisure winery with two little tugs, while making monosyllabic sounds, although it is a bit noisy, but it is very cute. It has added a touch of fresh blood and vitality to some dull leisure wineries.

    Tang Panpan has now started tutoring Wang Zai to learn high school knowledge.

    Wang Zai finally succeeded in giving up his stubbornness half a year ago, and quickly turned around that corner. While successfully entering high school, he also successfully got stuck a month ago... Function and Solid geometry above.

    I just don't know how long it will take this time to figure this thing out.

    Both Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan expressed their expectations.

    However, it can be seen that it will take a long time this time, after all, it can be seen from Tang Panpan's irritable tutoring of Wang Zai's homework every day.

    This guy is on the horns again.

    Previously, Wangzai's parents said they would come to pick Wangzai home, but they have not appeared until now. However, looking at Wang Zai, who is so diligent and studious at Xian Tian Chateau, Zhuang Jiu couldn't bear to mention it.

    Anyway, there is enough food now, and there is even a surplus, so raising a cub is definitely not a problem.

    After the vine underwent another evolution two years ago, it also successfully purified the hen, the most physique of the winery. Now the hen has shrunk to one-half of its previous size, and has lost the biological instinct to croak every day.

    In addition, after stagnating for a few years and not growing in size, its 12 chicks also successfully started to grow up a year ago, and soon became "adults".

    Although 12 cute and fluffy chicks were lost, after all of these chickens grew up, many more chicks began to hatch, broke out of their shells, and became new members of the leisure winery.

    A new member of Rua.

    The flocks have also undergone corresponding mutations. After many chicks broke out of their shells, the goat mothers also gave birth to more than 20 young lambs some time ago. They grow very fast. Every day, they happily and happily put two big trees standing at the door of the villa. In the middle, the grass was gnawed to nothing but sod.

    Zhuangjiu has been bored in the past few years, so he made a pair of half-mechas for each member of the Xianjiu for their use. However, correspondingly, the manipulation tools of this semi-mecha also include GPS positioning, miniature cameras and electric current. Although Zhuang Jiu has been with him for so long, he knows that these people have no bad intentions, but the precautions that should be taken are still not enough. few.