Chapter 38

Chapter 38 (two more)

    With the strange dubbing of the vines "hoo" and "ha", the ground returned to calm after a while, and the vines also drilled out from the bottom again.

    "Won it?"

    Vine said indignantly: "No. That turtle grandson can run faster than a rabbit, and he is a good driller, and he disappeared in the blink of an eye. I don't know how a sea creature can survive in the soil. It's like walking on the ground, even I can't catch up with it."

    "I'll see where it went."

    Zhuangjiu reopened the star network, and sure enough, he saw the red dots belonging to the Pippi shrimps are going underground at a very fast speed. He ran towards the long blue strip outside the walls of the leisure winery, and after a while, he plunged into the blue and disappeared.

    Because it is infrared detection, different temperatures will be expressed in different colors on the star network. For example, animals will be displayed in red or gold, and most plants will be cyan, and the blue strip naturally represents coldness. underground river.

    "It seems that there is no way to chase it. But it is a marine creature, so how could it appear in this place?" Zhuang Jiu shook his head and sighed that the world is really chaotic, even if there are zombies, even animals and plants can It goes against its own nature and appears in a place that is not suitable for it to live.

    The vine waved its branches angrily: "It's best not to come over, or I will definitely not forgive it next time!"

    As Pippi Shrimp escaped, the vine seemed to spread its anger on the rest of the On the red dots. Under the guidance of Zhuang Jiu, it almost rolled one by one, grabbing all the mutant earthworms, mole crickets, cutworms, etc. underground and sucking the liquid from them.

    Those insects and animals also improved their own variation as the fluid was lost. Their bodies also became smaller, some strange things that appeared on them disappeared, and they turned into normal insects and animals and hibernated quietly underground.

    Feeling the absorption of the vines, a bold thought suddenly appeared in Zhuang Jiu's mind.

    She has never thought about that, because in her previous life, she was a violent fire-type ability, mainly responsible for charging and killing enemies. As for the light-type ability that teammates can use to purify, she did not know the specific purification measures, so far After seeing the changes caused by the absorption of so many animals and plants by the vines, she realized later that, why did the vines seem to purify them?

    It's just that the way of purification is very different from the way the light of the light system invades and drives away.

    After she shared her guesses and doubts with the vine, the vine tilted her head to look at her: "You have some truth in what you said. But according to your previous description of the purification system, it seems that they cannot completely remove the body of the mutant animals and plants. The abnormality? I am much stronger than those people, I can not only completely remove, but also directly kill the mutated animals and plants."

    After speaking, it laughed out of human guilt.

    Zhuang Jiu: What is it that sounds inexplicably uneasy?

    Ignoring the vines, Youzi sneered, Zhuangjiu observed the picture of Xingwang again, and after seeing that there were not many large red dots in the underground where Xianjiu was, he put away the panel with confidence.

    Werther also finished the inspection, drove away some mutant animals that were close to Xianjiu, and returned to the winery.

    In early spring, it always gets dark very quickly. Not long after Zhuang Jiu entered the villa, it was completely dark outside.