Chapter 32

Chapter 32 (two more)

    The hen suddenly felt cold all over, and she always felt that her body was cold, as if her chicken feathers were not safe.

    It has always been this kind of arrogant and domineering cowardly character. When he sees a good-tempered person, he becomes arrogant, and when he sees a bad-tempered person, he shrinks his bad character and acts as a man with his tail between his tails.

    It has always been very accurate in watching people order dishes, and I didn't expect to have a day when it would be wrong.

    Originally thought that this person had always been peaceful before, and it could swagger into her home as it did before the mutation, occupy the magpie's nest, and take her house as its own.

    Unexpectedly, he kicked an iron plate.

    It suddenly regretted it. If you agree to Zhuang Jiu's so-called rules and live in her chicken coop, would it be a wrong choice?

    But it has no way out at the moment, at least for now, this place may become the way of life for it and its children.

    After discovering that both himself and his child were mutated, it resolutely abandoned the terrifying city full of living dead and came to this dangerous Qin Mountain. Although there are many large beasts, but with the size and speed of the hen, they have successfully avoided many dangers.

    But the biggest crisis is just around the corner. It used to be a domestic hen, and it usually eats some bugs or something. When its body was small, it didn't feel anything, but now that it has mutated, it is far from enough to eat the previous amount!

    Not to mention it has to find food for the kids!

    When it was hungry, it encountered the mutant anaconda that was fighting just now.

    In fact, the truth of the matter is completely different from what it and Zhuang Jiu said. Since it came to the forest, it has not eaten for a long time. At this time, its stomach is hungry, and it sees this mutant anaconda sleeping, so it has other thoughts.

    He still remembers seeing a human-built base when he passed by here a few days ago!

    It retains the memory before the mutation, so in its cognition, the house built by humans is equivalent to its chicken coop.

    So it sent the child into the chicken sty first, turned around and planned to kill the anaconda and wrap its belly, but unexpectedly, he was almost killed by the anaconda, and he encountered Zhuangjiu, who should be the owner of the chicken sty.

    It thought that Zhuangjiu had helped it, it should be a good man, and it should be able to enter the house according to the previous method, and even eat her food directly, so it didn't care about the smelly anaconda. Unexpectedly, when it reached the fence, Zhuangjiu was bargaining with it!

    What a misunderstanding of this human being!

    "You! How can you be like this as a human being! When other farmers see me, they are not always polite and invite me into the circle. Why don't you have any sympathy at all?" , was so angry that two air currents came out from his nostrils, his eyes rolled over, and his claws kicked directly on the wall.

    However, nothing moved.

    It was even more angry, and its claws kept stamping claws on the ground, wanton venting its dissatisfaction on the ground.

    But what it didn't know was that Zhuang Jiu was willing to discuss letting it in, which could be regarded as overflowing with sympathy.

    "The forest outside is full of dangers, and only me is the safest place for hundreds of miles. Since you want to come in and get my shelter, you naturally have to abide by the rules here." Zhuang Jiu sat on the fence and watched it, waiting It only said after venting, "First, I don't have anything you can eat here, you have to find your own food and feed yourself and your children. Of course, if you need it, you can call me or Werther, but you have to pay a price. Yes ." The