Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The smell did not come from the kitchen, it seemed to come from the inside of the winery's body. Although she only smelled a little, Zhuang Jiu immediately judged that it should be the spiciness of chili peppers.

    Even the kind of choking smell that is fried in a frying pan.

    After smelling the smell, it really came from her body. In order to prevent the whole villa from smelling like this, Zhuang Jiu frowned and dragged the vines all the way to the open space of the leisure winery, trying to summon the peppers in his body.

    This abnormality is mostly caused by the pepper in her body.

    The phantom of the pepper in the body has clearly formed, but it is not moved by the call of Zhuang Jiu. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't summon it from her body, she could only smell the pungent pungent smell that was getting heavier and heavier, and even red particles began to secrete from her fingertips, spreading out in the air. Come.

    "Ahhh! No, I can't take it anymore! It's really hot!" The vine twisted his body and tried to escape from the place where Zhuangjiu was, but how could he escape? One person and one vine are connected by fingertips. No matter how far the end of the vine runs, part of the body is surrounded by red particles escaping in the air, sticking to the vine as if attracted.

    In the blink of an eye, the vine turned into a red and green plant.

    "Would you like to take you back into my body? Otherwise, if you continue to stay outside, your body will still feel very uncomfortable." Zhuang Jiu asked the vine tentatively, but saw that its crawling body suddenly stagnates, "It's a good way. Why didn't I think of Oo Oo——"

    The vine that talked a lot was taken back, but it has evolved to have a conversation with Zhuang Jiu directly in its body, "Please wait for me to finish talking and take it back next time? It's like this every time, I always feel that you are deliberately messing with me."

    Zhuang Jiu touched the tip of his nose with a guilty conscience, put down his hands instantly after being so hot, and coughed non-stop.     Before waiting for Zhuang Jiu's answer, Vine

    paused and continued, "Why do I feel that your blood is also a little hot, is it my illusion?"

    "I don't know. But as far as I know, no matter what powers I have, as the powers evolve, my body will also change to a certain extent. Maybe my body has changed now."

    For example, Zhuangjiu In the last life, she had a physique that was afraid of the cold. After she acquired the fire-type ability and the ability evolved, her body temperature increased a lot, so that four years after the end of the world, she held ice ore almost every day from summer to summer. , Even in winter, people wear a lot less clothes than the average person.     In addition, according to the data from the previous alliance that did not know where it came from, it shows that after obtaining different abilities, the character of the person with the ability will also undergo interesting changes-the personality will be related to the feeling expressed by the ability. , to perform the transformation in the opposite direction.     For this point, in fact, Zhuangjiu himself feels it.     According to everyone's guess, the character of the original fire-type ability user should be very irritable, but after she obtained the ability, she became more and more silent, and in severe cases, she could not even say a word to others for a day.     Although she was the captain of the squad at that time, in addition to leading her subordinates to find supplies, kill zombies and mutant animals and plants, most of the rest of the work, such as comforting the team members, dressing wounds, and distributing supplies, was done by members of the same team. The light system ability user Qian Shuyi is in charge.     After Qian Zhiyi acquired the ability, his emotional intelligence became higher and higher, and he was able to walk among his teammates perfectly, which also led to Qian Zhiyi's prestige in the team getting higher and higher. Coupled with some small actions she made in the declaration later, this allowed her to knock on the door of the person in charge of the safety zone in exchange for the position of the safety zone.     "Hey! Why are you suddenly stunned?" Vine said dissatisfiedly, "The pepper has been summoned by you just now, it looks ugly, hurry up and throw it away!"     Summoned? But now she doesn't even know how to summon it.     Zhuang Jiu escaped from his memories, only to find that he was shrouded in shadows, and there seemed to be a behemoth standing behind him.