Chapter 143

Chapter 143

    It had been more than ten days, and according to the normal rate of zombie cell erosion, Lei Ziyue should not survive.

    Time is getting longer and longer, just when everyone feels that hope is getting slimmer, Witte suddenly received news from the former federal seat.

    As if it had been touched by mistake, the signal flashed by and was forcibly turned off soon after.

    To replace the previous Witte, if the signal coverage area is not so wide, he will definitely not find this trace of anomaly, but now, he quickly captured this unusual and should not exist signal, and then quickly The speed of the koi sent him over.

    When he arrived, he happened to see Lei Ziyue with a look of shock and confusion on his face, and quickly fled from the place where the signal was.

    Lei Ziyue escaped very fast, or maybe he integrated well with the thunder-type power. In short, it was just a blink of an eye. Werther had just arrived at the place where the signal was sent, and Lei Ziyue disappeared. He Even if you catch up, you can't catch him.

    However, although the two of them only met for a few seconds, Werther clearly saw that although Lei Ziyue looked quite haggard, his body had not mutated for the time being, which also meant that he might still have a chance to be able to Wait until Gan Jinxing will research the solution to completely remove zombie cells!

    Now that he found his movements, Zhuang Jiu was not so anxious for the time being, and the stone in his heart suddenly loosened.

    Tang Panpan didn't know anything about this, until when Zhuang Jiu came to the door, he was surprised and asked, "Zhuangzhuang, are you looking for me?"

    Putting down the mathematics book for Wang Zai to continue teaching, Tang Pan asked Pan stood up and went to the window with Zhuang Jiu, and asked softly, "Zhuang Zhuang, what's wrong?

    " Is this name?"

    Compared to Zhuang Jiu's direct question of her pseudonym some time ago, Tang Panpan's ability to accept is much better this time.

    In her thoughts, Zhuang Jiu has seen many things in the long river of time and space, so it is not surprising that any strange name pops up from her mouth at any time.

    "He should be my ex-boyfriend, right?" Tang Panpan was stunned for a while when he heard the familiar name, and then raised his head again: "But a few years ago, because of my work, I and I He had a huge disagreement, he wanted me to stay in the center of the league, but I wanted to go to work in Lead City, so that's why... But we didn't break up yet, and then we lost contact because of the end of the world, so I'm also now I don't know how to define this relationship, it should be considered as a breakup."

    It turns out that there is such a secret behind it. Zhuangjiu thought.

    No wonder Tang Panpan has never heard the name Lei Ziyue since she came to Xianchao.

    "He was one of the power users in the Star 3 district before, but although you often go there to deliver things, you are in contact with President Yang most of the time, so it's normal that you haven't seen him."

    Tang Panpan was stunned. .

    She thought for a while, and then slowly said, "I feel like I've seen him, but the change is too great, so I didn't recognize him."

    After Zhuang Jiu said it, she did remember many things that she hadn't noticed before. .

    For example, when Mr. Yang met her for the first time, the people around him were quite normal, but when he saw her again, he would always be surrounded by a person who was neatly dressed up and down, wearing a mask and sunglasses.