Chapter 106

Chapter 106 [Two more]

    Things were taken over by Werther.

    Because he couldn't talk directly to Zhuang Jiu, Qian Zhiyi also gave up the idea of ​​probation robots and started the infinite cheating mode. She said that she couldn't remember it for a while, and said that it should be here, but she wanted to zoom in to see it, and finally she simply said that she would lie down and think about it.

    And Werther just watched her make trouble here in silence.

    Observing Qian Shiyi didn't give any useful clues. When she took off her headphones and sunglasses, Zhuang Jiu realized that her body was quite tired and her brain was very sleepy, so she decided to go out and drink a glass of water to refresh herself.

    The movement she made when she went out was not too big, but it didn't take long before she heard the sound of the door opening from behind. Zhuang Jiu sat on the sofa and looked behind him, and found a sleepy-eyed Tang Panpan standing at the door of the room.

    With the weak light, she carefully identified the person on the sofa, and then muttered and asked, "Zhuangzhuang, why are you still not sleeping?"

    Zhuang Jiu was slightly stunned: "Sorry, did I disturb you? "

    No, I read the novel and saw that I haven't fallen asleep yet, but suddenly I heard a voice, and I thought Wang Zai got up again and wanted to steal something, so I came out to see what's going on."

    Zhuang Jiu: ...It seems that I know something strange Weird thing?

    Looking at Zhuang Jiu's clothes that hadn't changed, Tang Panpan's voice paused, "Huh? Zhuangzhuang, you're not wearing pajamas, are you dealing with work? Is it something about the Alliance Center?

    " Confused about his thoughts, he replied with a smile: "Indeed. Werther has already rushed over, and took away all the things that the leaders of the alliance did not have time to take away, so as not to be destroyed by zombies. That is not the loss of the alliance, but all mankind. The loss."     Tang Panpan nodded with a yawn, and asked casually, "Has Werther found the money? It's been a few days since the zombies broke through the Alliance Center. She should have done something, right?     " Tired, but still mentally active.

    It is impossible for zombies to invade the alliance center for no reason. This can only prove that there is what they need in it, and it will take so much trouble to invade.

    It's been almost three days. Even if she walks, she should come over.

    Zhuang Jiu nodded: "I've caught her, but I'm still determining the location of the parasite. It's so late, you should go back to bed quickly! I remember you wanted to help your father build something in the morning?"

    Tang Pan Pan patted his head, and seemed to finally wake up a little: "Yes! Then I have to go to bed quickly, or I won't be able to get up."

    "But Zhuangzhuang, it's so late, you have to go to bed earlier!"

    Zhuang Jiu smiled Nodding, after the two said good night to each other, Tang Panpan returned to the room with his slippers.

    In the dark living room, she unconsciously rubbed the cup in her hand, not knowing what she was thinking, until the warm water became cold and finally drank it and returned to the game room.

    When the door was closed, Werther's voice just sounded, very cruel and ruthless: [It's 7 minutes and 23 seconds, if you haven't remembered it in 10 minutes, you don't have to think about it. 】    Qian Zhiyi also heard that this was the ultimatum, knowing that this time there was really no way to delay the time, so he gritted his teeth and dragged it for a while, and finally circled a point on the star network: "It's around here! But there are a lot of zombies there, I can help to distract the zombies!"     Werther sneered: [No, with my ability I can force entry. Okay, this is over, can we talk now? Where are the parasites in your body? 】    Qian Shiyi's face instantly turned pale.     After going around in circles, the topic returned to the original one.     She hesitated with a look of embarrassment on her face, and finally took the rogue approach at the beginning. For a while, he said that he sensed that it was walking on his legs, and for a while he said that he was walking on his arms.     Zhuang Jiu: ...it doesn't matter if you use the trick once, but do it again, do you think she has no brains?