Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    [My sister may have to add a thicker dress first. The lowest temperature in the ice cellar is minus 25°C, which is lower than the normal temperature. If my sister wears this little bit, she will freeze. ]

    Hearing that the temperature was so low, Zhuang Jiu quickly took out a large cotton jacket from the closet and wrapped it tightly before entering the elevator with Werther.

    This elevator was also designed by Werther to facilitate access to the ice cellar. The elevator can go directly to the parking lot and basement, which not only saves the trouble of walking or climbing ladders, but also saves the time spent on getting up and down. The reason why the elevator is built in the room is because it is much more convenient to carry things.

    The elevator does not show how many meters deep underground, but Zhuang Jiu calculated the time and estimated that the ice cellar should be built about 50 meters underground, otherwise it would not take so long.

    A slight stagnation came, and the elevator stopped.

    As soon as the elevator door opened, an icy cold air rushed in, much lower than the temperature outside when it had just rained. It was icy to the bone, as if it could pierce her skin directly, freezing the flesh and blood inside her body into ice cubes.

    Although he glanced at the place where they were now, it was still 2°C, but Zhuang Jiu hurriedly wrapped his clothes. Her hands were all retracted, and her teeth were shaking.

    "Hey... a little, a little bit too cold." Zhuang Jiu was a little awkward when he spoke.

    Her body is already very cold, and she can't stand a little cold. The temperature in Mucheng is low, so she usually stayed at home and did not go out.

    After the end of the world, she had to move around. In order to avoid the symptoms of physical stiffness, she usually carried a piece of hot ore with her.

    But she was in a hurry to get down just now, and forgot to bring out the fire ore.

    Feeling the cold air emanating from the underground ice cellar, Zhuang Jiu's body solidified, and he had no intention of getting out of the elevator at all.

    Seeing this, Werther quickly took out a crystal ore that looked like a large rounded pebble from the small box next to the elevator. It was covered with red lines and looked like a magic stone.

    "Fire ore? You even put a piece here?" Zhuang Jiu's eyes lit up, and he immediately took the ore and held it in his arms. Suddenly, a warmth swept across her body, making her frozen limbs warm.

    "Witter, are your parts okay at this low temperature?" Zhuangjiu glanced at Werther, and its movements seemed to be slowing down because of the low temperature, so she approached it a lot, "Walk beside me. Come on, the heat can keep the lubricating oil of your parts from freezing."

    [Okay, thank you sister! 】

    The two got out of the elevator.

    Just after going out, I sensed someone coming, and the light above my head automatically turned on. There were three long blue light strips on the wall made of crystal ore, which also turned on at this moment. Although it is a blue/// light, it is not dim and can clearly illuminate the whole picture of the entire underground ice cellar.

    It's simply -

    it's much bigger than Zhuangjiu imagined!

    [The entire underground ice cellar is poured from crystal ore, and the thickness of the pouring is about ten meters, which can resist an earthquake of magnitude 9. The underground ice cellar covers an area of ​​about 1 million square meters and about 1,500 acres of land. If it weren't for the lack of time, Werther would have asked them to expand a little more. 】Werther looked outside with some distress.