Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    The vines were indeed quite excited, and when they shouted, they wanted to rush over with the wine.

    Zhuang Jiu knew that mutant animals were equivalent to the vine's food, which meant that it could proceed to the next step of evolution, so the vine was so excited.

    But she didn't rashly agree to what it said, but said: "Go and have a look first. But if the two mutant animals are very large, we can't get too close, we can only watch from a distance, you You can't shoot it rashly, can you?" The

    vine patted his chest: "No problem, don't worry! If it's a very powerful creature, then I'll shoot when the two of them are defeated and absorb the liquid on them. Never attack in advance!"

    With the guarantee of the vines, Zhuang Jiu took the steering wheel with confidence and drove towards the east.

    She was driving further in the current direction, and there was a small river in the middle of the road. The river is not wide, but it is not clear. Instead, it looks extremely ominous red floating on it as if it was contaminated with blood.

    When the watermelon chariot drove to the river, the vibration of the ground was already very obvious, and even the sound of water splashes could be heard clearly.

    From the inside of the chariot, I could hear these sounds coming from not far away. Zhuangjiu estimated that most of them were by the river, so he lowered the speed and continued to drive upstream along the river bank under the shade of trees. .

    The further up you go, the brighter the blood becomes, which proves that there is indeed a fierce struggle going on upstream.

    Sure enough, after a while, two huge figures appeared in front of Zhuang Jiu.

    This can hardly be regarded as a fight between an orangutan and a crocodile, but a war between two extremely ferocious monsters.

    A monster had the head of a crocodile, but in its wide mouth, there was a mouth full of sharp teeth that were completely incompatible with a crocodile. The neck connected to its head was covered with hard dark green scales. Under the sunlight hitting from above, it did not feel any warmth, but instead shone with an icy luster, like the body of a snake.

    Its lower body has strong legs like a kangaroo, and a long, thick and powerful tail hangs from the back.

    This tail can briefly support its body. At this moment, its feet were in the air, and it slammed into another monster covered with thick black fur.

    The other doesn't have as much composition as this strange crocodile. On top of its orangutan's body, there is a mouse's head.

    As it was kicked away, when its body was in the air, the long whiskers on the mouse's head kept shaking in the air, and then fell heavily into the riverbed, splashing a pool of water.

    Bright red blood mixed with water like pouring rain from the sky, poured on the watermelon chariot of Zhuangjiu not far away in an instant. Like a basin of blood falling down, the transparent one-way shell was instantly dyed red, and then tickly fell into the soil.     Zhuang Jiu's skin couldn't help arousing goosebumps, and he hurriedly controlled the watermelon chariot to back away, and then stopped when he felt that he was almost at a safe distance.     No water stains were left on the chariot, so Zhuang Wine could continue to watch the battle clearly.     The rat orangutan had rough skin and thick flesh. Although he was a little dizzy after being thrown into the river, he quickly got up and opened his mouth slightly with his head held high.     Zhuang Jiu sensed something was wrong from a distance, and quickly reached out to cover his ears, but he took a step too slowly—the sharp noise seemed to penetrate her body and hit her brain directly. At the moment when the voice sounded, she felt that her brain tissue seemed to vibrate because of this, and there was almost a hint of fragmentation.     Seeing this, the vines quickly turned into extremely thin branches, forming a dense net with many tiny pores in the middle, which directly wrapped the whole body of Zhuang Jiu. When the sound waves passed over, they were gradually weakened by the pores, which made Zhuangjiu feel a lot better.     The rat orangutan even had her back to Zhuangjiu, and the distance between them was nearly 100 meters, but she still couldn't stand the harsh noise, not to mention the monster in front of it, who almost faced its roar, and her body was affected by it. solidified for a few seconds.     This is the time the rat orangutan has been waiting for!