Chapter 126

Chapter 126

    In a few seconds, Qian Zhiyi was surrounded by zombies. She only looked back and shouted in fright. She quickly ran away from the forest, sending messages while running, trying to find someone to come and save her.

    But in the end it didn't work. A large number of zombies rushed towards her body, quickly devoured her, and then began to walk aimlessly in place.

    These zombies, as if they came here only for this purpose.

    After that, Zhuang Jiu has been far away, so I can't see what happened next.

    She was swiftly moving towards the place in her memory, during which she even had time to test the abilities she now possessed on her body.

    It's a fire power.

    Did she return to the previous life?

    This strange scene and the changes in her body made Zhuang Jiu a little confused for a while. She involuntarily opened her own star web, trying to find out if there were any clues about this scene.

    [Zhuangjiu's superpower team]

    This is her top group chat, and the only news in her star network, but there are some differences.

    This group chat, which should have had many teammates' chat messages, was indeed blank, and if Zhuang Jiu's memory did not deviate, the group chat name of this team in the previous life should be called [Squad].

    The current situation is not enough for Zhuang Jiu to calm down and think about why and how this happened. She could only quickly skim the ground and run forward.

    She has to deliver the bottle of liquid in her hand to the person in charge first!

    "Is this the result of your change? It's a pity, it's just useless."

    The book that had just disappeared suddenly appeared beside her again at some point, and it kept surrounding her even when she ran forward.

    Zhuang Jiu glanced at it strangely as he ran: "What the hell are you? What do you mean by the master of this city? What do you mean by me dying again?"

    However, the book did not answer any of her questions. , but said: "This is your choice, but it is a pity that your choice is very similar to what you did in the third world. You should be able to guess the final result, or die, so it proves that this is not optimal. Solution."

    Zhuang Jiu felt her body suddenly lighten, and when she looked down, she realized that she was back in midair.

    But in the woods, her body was still moving at high speed. Zhuang Jiu followed her forward, and soon saw her return to the safe area.

    She handed the fluorescent-colored liquid in her hand to the person in charge of the security area. Between day and night, Zhuang Jiu in mid-air saw Gan Jinxing rushing over from other security areas and took over the project.

    I don't know what happened in the middle. The last thing Zhuang Jiu saw was his body, which was tied to the research table and died during the autopsy.

    However, Gan Jinxing, who was supposed to be in charge of this matter, did not know where to go. Zhuang Jiu asked another question, only to know that he had died a few months ago.

    "And what about Werther?" asked Chateau.

    The book stood silently in the air, and after a while, he said, "You are very smart, you have an idea."