Chapter 120

Chapter 120

    Of course, Zhuang Jiu didn't know anything about Qian Xieyi's affairs here.

    Chateau, who has spent a long period of quiet time, is now worried about a problem.

    The matter can be traced back to the time when the third district of the star was classified as a safety zone affiliated to the star god.

    Every attack or defense item used by the Xianchae Sector is equipped with location and eavesdropping by Werther, but in addition to the location, the eavesdropping function will not be turned on under normal circumstances. Only when the thing is in an abnormal state, the eavesdropping function will automatically turn on and transmit audio files to Werther.

    Because there are more people in the star area, it cannot be ruled out that there are some people with ghosts in it. Moreover, the things that Zhuangjiu lent them are above the research capabilities of the Alliance, and they are also things that the Federation has not yet researched, so they must be properly supervised.

    But now there is a problem.

    These bulky and relatively important things were stored in the newly merged Star 3 district and they were not lost. What disappeared were the seeds in their warehouse.

    No one would have thought that all the weapons and defensive props in the next row were not lost, but the seeds and food had all disappeared, and not even a trace could be found.

    Because he felt that no one could take away the seemingly useless seeds and the hard-to-carry food from the hands of so many powers, Witt never thought of putting the bag on the locator at all.

    Not long after this area was merged, many facilities are still in a relatively old state, and new things have not been replaced in time, so that when everyone knew that the seeds in the warehouse were stolen, they found that there were no star probes installed in the warehouse. .

    Therefore, it is impossible to know what method that person or thing used to steal the materials.

    Everything in Xingsan District is still in its infancy. Although this batch of seeds is not many, it can be regarded as the "start-up capital" given to them by Zhuangjiu. Suddenly disappeared like this, making the survivors in the entire Star 3 district feel a little panic.

    However, today's survivors are not like those humans in ancient times, so they have any unlucky thoughts, they only think that they are not well preserved and cause errors, will the star gods I think they are useless.

    This matter needs to be taken seriously.

    Because it was necessary to pick two people out of the leisure winery to solve this matter, after a round of drawing lots, Tang Panpan, who was lucky enough to go out, took Wang Zai on the journey to the Star 3 District.

    Zhuangjiu has nothing to do recently, so he started to prepare things at Xianjiu Winery, and decided to go to the place where the Federation used to be, that is, the west side of Qinshan, with Werther after a while. Large unexplored areas.

    Others stay in the leisure winery, who should farm the fields and who should take care of the children.

    The researchers are doing their jobs and everything is in order.

    Tang Panpan had already learned how to control the half-mecha, and soon came to Yan City with the animal form of Wangzai.

    The reason why Wangzai is not allowed to use human form is because it is easy for people to lower their guard, and maybe they will be able to find out a lot of useful news.