Chapter 141

Chapter 141

    This lightning-type power user is powerful, but after Zhuang Jiu carefully searched for the memory of this power user in her previous life, she also remembered another thing.

    The reason why he was famous in his previous life was because his girlfriend Li Youchen was the only one in the entire planet in the previous life who could have two abilities at the same time.

    When the news first came out, it was a sensation, but after research by experts, it was found that it was not that his girlfriend Li Youchen had two powers at the same time, but that one of her powers was lost. Part of the body, and the part that was re-installed, did not belong to her, but had a body with supernatural powers, so there would be a miracle of one person possessing two supernatural powers at the same time.

    However, Li Youchen's ability is as rare as that of a thunder-type ability user.

    It is a variant of the earth-type ability.

    Gravity ability.

    As the name suggests, she is able to change the gravity around the object, so she has a higher success rate when attacking.

    Although the thunder-type power user is powerful, but it is also relatively restrictive, but with the ability of his girlfriend, no matter what kind of terrifying unknown creatures are faced, there will be a certain amount of resistance.

    Zhuang Jiu felt that she must find them both before finally facing the giant octopus!

    In the room of the thunder-type power user, she didn't pay much attention to other things, but noticed something on the side of his bed and seemed to be passive.

    The vacant traces left by the head of the bed are very special and should be an all-in-one photo. Zhuang Jiu knew this because Qian Shiyi once said it, but because of the strange temper of the seller, each person can only make one such photo, and he must send the photo to the producer. Zhuang Jiu is unwilling to put himself The photos were exposed, so they did not agree to Qian Shiyi's request for photos.

    But even so, before the end of the world, because of the beautiful appearance, unique structure and uniqueness of the photo, making this photo has also become a craze among college students on the planet.

    I don't know where the photo on the bedside of this man went, but there must be a corresponding record of his purchase on Xingxing.com. Werther was busy and it was inconvenient for Zhuang Jiu to disturb him, so he opened Star Network and the person in charge of Star 3 District, Mr. Yang, explained the situation, and after getting the photo of Lei Ziyue, that is, the thunder-type ability user, he began to search and break through. That seller's own firewall.

    Because of the sudden arrival of the end of the world, many people have no way to directly delete the things that still exist on their own star network, which also allows Zhuangjiu to easily find the archives left by the seller and the producer, and soon crack the password and copy the files. .     The file is divided into categories, with a total of nearly 1 million photos. Coincidentally, however, the producer seemed to have some obsessive-compulsive disorder, and divided the categories according to the region. The photos of a region were placed in one file, and Lei Ziyue had been a citizen of the Alliance Center before he came to the Star Three District.     This also greatly reduces the time required for retrieval.     Within a few minutes, the only photo of Lei Ziyue that had been retrieved appeared on Zhuangjiu's star website.     Zhuang Jiu's eyes widened.     If she read it right, the familiar girl next to me is...     The Mammoth Giant was temporarily taken over by Gan Jinxing. After Zhuang Jiu told the person in charge on Xingwang to be more careful, Werther still had something to do. She asked Koi to take her back to the leisure winery first.     She just came back from Wan Gucheng, and she went out again after staying at Xianjiu for more than half a year. After finally solving one thing, she also relaxed a lot. It happened that the golden light in her mind had not dissipated for the time being, and she kept pointing to the south. Zhuang Jiu simply ignored it and released the vines. Take a walk in the village.     It seems that a wave of feathers has just been changed, and the hen looks much smaller. Its children are also getting closer to the size of a hen, while its grandchildren are shaking their fluffy bodies, like the chicks of old, in the idle winery to the clearing above an egg as a football, there Kick around.