Chapter 82

Chapter 82 [Additional]

    Zhuangjiu rushed back to the vicinity of the leisure winery, and only about half an hour had passed.

    There are still more than 10 minutes of display time in the watermelon chariot, which is enough for Zhuangjiu to test whether the shell of the chariot can withstand some powerful attacks.

    These tests are quite necessary.

    If you don't check these basic data at the beginning, if you encounter a critical situation at that time, blindly trusting something that doesn't know the real data will be a big loss.

    Because the two huge trees at the entrance were moved to the interior of the Xianchao, a large piece of ground was left just outside the entrance. Zhuang Jiu parked the chariot in the middle, and with the help of the vines, turned over the wall directly.     In the apocalypse, the Star Magnetic Cannon can be regarded as the most powerful weapon against zombies in the entire planet, in addition to supernatural powers. Not only that, it is also quite effective against ordinary mutant animals and plants.     Although it may seem wasteful, the winery decided to experiment with it first.     After the operation on the star network, the four star magnetic cannons at the door were all aimed at the chariot.     A thin magnetic wire connected the chariot and the turret. After forcing the chariot to move, Zhuangjiu tapped his fingertips, the muzzle flashed with dazzling light, and a huge explosion sound and sparks exploded on the chariot body!     After the fireworks, the chariot was unscathed.     Until Zhuangjiu added 4 star magnetic cannons and launched them at the same time, the chariot was still indestructible. Even when the smoke cleared and Zhuangjiu entered its interior for observation, it was found that there was still not even a single crack.     With the last 7 minutes left, Zhuangjiu realized that the current location was not suitable for testing the fire, so he drove it to the piece of land that used to be full of weeds, but now it has become a bare land, with only one acre of land left. The wild weeds huddled together in a corner of the once wild grass that was hiding.     This ground is now covered with the mutilated body of mutant weeds.     Following the same method as before, Zhuang Jiu stood on the fence.

    Regarding the waterproofness of the wine, it has been tested on the way, and there is no problem with some shallow rivers, and it will not leak. However, she herself has some deep-sea phobias. When passing by a relatively deep lake, her fear overcame her curiosity about the airtightness of the chariot, so she did not go to the test.

    Of course, what she wants to test now is whether the chariot can hold up under the lick of flames.

    The chili umbrella in her body was summoned, and it fluttered onto the chariot. The air above was instantly distorted. Zhuang Jiu also recorded the CD time of the chili umbrella, which was an astonishing half an hour.

    This is the shortest CD time among all the mutant plants in her body.

    Under such a fierce flame attack, the chariot was still very strong, without any cracking performance.

    This kind of performance even made Zhuang Jiu suspect that even if he drove this chariot directly into the zombie pile, even if there were tens of thousands of zombies surrounding him, there would be no problem.

    When the chariot disappeared, Zhuangjiu had almost finished testing, and then he returned to the villa.

    Werther's body is dutifully preparing the ingredients.

    The dish he was going to cook today was fish head with chopped peppers, but when he came back, Zhuang Jiu happened to come to the kitchen to wash his hands. After seeing the fish head, he inexplicably remembered the disgusting thing in his previous life. made a recipe.