Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    This red dot is the largest red dot the winery has ever seen, and the animal it represents is also extremely large.

    Zhuangjiu didn't dare to trust him. After contacting Werther remotely, Werther quickly rushed over from the villa, saying that he must take Zhuangjiu to the location of the red dot.

    Zhuangjiu fastened the buckle and lifted off with Werther.

    The three red dots kept moving, and soon ran out of the range that StarNet could monitor. Fortunately, Werther had memorized their movements, and after a little speculation, he followed in their direction.

    Before he got close, Zhuang Jiu could already see the huge body looming among the trees.

    It was a huge tortoise, the thick blue-grey hard shell was covered with moss and barnacles, almost completely covering the entire tortoise shell, densely piled together. The barnacles opened outwards, and from Zhuangjiu's point of view, one could see the crimson mutated soft-bodied creatures wriggling inside, dancing wildly on the turtle shell like red octopus legs, making people lose their sanity.

    [Judging from the scan and body size and observation, this tortoise should be just a red-footed tortoise with a variation in size. The barnacles on the back were originally supposed to be parasitic barnacles on the back of the turtle, but now they are also in a mutated state. They are freed from the shackles of sea water, adsorbed on its back, and absorb its nutrients. 】    Looking at the scene in front of him and listening to Werther's introduction, a layer of goosebumps suddenly appeared behind Zhuang Jiu's back, and he turned his eyes slightly so that he couldn't see the terrifying tortoise shell before noticing the tortoise's appearance. In front of them were two people running.     Human again.     It is clearly in such a deep mountain, and there are dangerous animals everywhere, how come there are humans besides Tang Panpan?     Fortunately, their direction is not the leisure winery, otherwise the winery would really have to doubt whether it was the signal station that exposed her location again.

    These two people should be a couple. You can tell from the hair that they are both older, but both of them are wearing tight tight clothes, walking and jumping very quickly, and walking on the ground in the jungle, so even if a turtle The speed is fast enough, and only reached a stalemate with their speed.

    Can't catch up, but they can't shake off either.

    "Ah! That's the smell!" The vine twisted the vine happily, "So many parasites? This turtle is probably dying, but the liquid on its body and these parasites have a particularly high nutritional value for me, no I said that, I'll go first!"

    Vine was about to rush over, but Zhuangjiu summoned him back to the body in an instant, "Wait first, the line of sight here is extremely wide, and it's easy for those two people to find out if you go out, and wait until the person in front of you. Let's talk about it in the woods."     Going forward, it seems that because it is close to the water source, the trees appear taller and greener, and the distance between the trees is extremely narrow. The turtle's towering shell and the barnacles and moss attached to it were instantly hidden by the leaves, and the vines quietly came out, forming a huge net between the turtle and the two fleeing people at a very fast speed. The tortoise, who was hurrying on the road, took a straight face.     Because I couldn't see the wine that was in midair, and I couldn't see Zhuangjiu, which was already integrated with the tree, so from the perspective of the two fleeing people in front, I thought it was just a fight between ordinary plants and animals.     The two couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, but they still didn't dare to stop. Looking at each other's dark cheeks, the woman said helplessly: "I'm running out of food... I have to quickly find a water source, and then find a safe place to make plans." The     man nodded: "I didn't expect that the alliance would turn out to be Such treachery... Forget it, it's useless to talk, let's go."     After speaking, the two quickly fled into the depths of the jungle, and soon disappeared.     But Zhuang Jiu knew that according to the direction they were going, they would find a river ahead in about two hours.     As for whether they can survive, it is up to them.