Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    [Besides, I can now reconnect to her bug, it's still the bug, but the direction is... how is that possible? It's actually near the place where Qian Xieyi disappeared? And it hasn't moved yet? 】

    6 hours, enough money to run a long distance, how can it be motionless?

    So now there are only two possibilities left.

    The first is that Qian Shuyi didn't do anything during the 6 hours of disappearing, just stayed there, and after her figure was revealed, she stayed where she was without any fear.

    But this kind of situation can't happen if you think about it on your toes, so there is only one last possibility left.

    She had changed into other clothes and had fled long ago.

    But problems also follow.

    If it was suddenly 6 hours extra, Zhuangjiu would understand, but 18 hours...

    Zhuangjiu couldn't figure this out. Just in case, Werther decided to go to the place where the eavesdropping device was located to check the truth and see if it was the situation he thought. If the conjecture is true, some traces of her may be found through her discarded clothes.

    After talking to Zhuang Jiu, he left Xianjiu again.

    Compared with the sudden appearance of the signal on Qian Xiyi's clothes, what made Zhuang Jiu more concerned was the inexplicable extra 18 hours in the folder.

    She flipped through the files and found that the extra 18 hours existed alone, and the current bug audio was also connected to the extra files and continued to be saved backwards, while the audio of the freehand money that had been stored before was lost when she disappeared. At the same time, the file is also terminated.

    Zhuang Jiu raised his eyes slightly and tapped the star net with his finger to make this audio play.

    While Werther was searching for the whereabouts of Qian Xianyi, she couldn't be idle, she had to see what happened in this strange audio.

    As soon as the audio was turned on, it was accompanied by a strong noise. Zhuang Jiu frowned and lowered the voice a little, and it took about a minute or two to restore the normal voice.

    "...I'm exhausted, and it's finally over. Why is it so dark?" This was Qian Xiyi's voice.

    "Nonsense, it's night now! Hurry up and change your clothes, let's get out of this place!" If the cold voice was heard at first, one would think it might be a heavy male voice. But now that Zhuang Jiu knew its body, no matter how she listened to it, there was a dull sound that didn't come from normal vocal organs.

    The more I heard it, the weirder it got, and the more I got goosebumps.

    The rustling sound was accompanied by the sound of footsteps, followed by the rustling of leaves being blown by the wind, followed by a few heavy breathing sounds accompanied by the sound of rubbing clothes, and the footsteps gradually drifted away.

    Just listening to this scene, it's a bit like Qian Shiyi immediately abandoned his clothes and left after he changed his clothes.

    Then there are some insects and so on. The quiet nearby can hardly hear the footsteps of other people.

    Zhuangjiu heard the end of the audio at five times the speed, but did not hear any more useful content. The audio that has continued until now is some common white noise.

    She frowned.

    The extra audio in this part, is it because other bugs accidentally channeled the line, so it appeared in this place?