Chapter 130

Chapter 130

    "You can't come to chat with me for no reason, right? If you have any requirements, say it directly, you don't need to go around such a big circle." Even though Gan Jinxing's identity has been judged to be a good one, the vigilance that Werther should have is still not enough. will fall.

    "What if I said I was just here to chat with you?"

    Werther sneered and remained silent.

    Gan Jinxing had to sigh, "Before five o'clock the day after tomorrow, do me a favor and take me to the beach."

    "What are you going to do?" Werther looked at him vigilantly: "If something happens to you , When the time comes to develop

    the antidote "Forget it, then I'll think of other ways."

    The back of his departure looked a bit vicissitudes, but what Werther didn't notice was that when he turned around, a strange look flashed in his eyes.

    It's as if something has been won.

    When Zhuang Jiu woke up the next day, Werther told her everything that happened that night, but concealed the part where he and Gan Jinxing exposed each other's identities.

    He didn't know how much memory the reborn Zhuang Jiu had from his previous life, so he rashly told her that Werther was afraid it would scare her, so he decided to take it slow.

    "The seaside? He didn't talk about anything other than these?"

    Werther shook his head. "He only said these, the others... not so much."

    Instead, Zhuang Jiu was a little strange, and his eyes fell unconsciously. Yuan Fang: "He himself knows that this kind of thing should come to me, why would he go to you directly? And with his character, he doesn't seem like a person who can speak so directly, so he didn't go around in circles this time?"

    Zhuang Jiu always felt that some key information seemed to be omitted in this conversation, but she did not doubt much, and after a moment of indifference, she said, "It doesn't matter, you can just take him there that day. By the way, let me know when you leave, and I will go with you too. Let's see what he wants to do."     After all, the more you get along with Gan Jinxing, the more you will find that this person has too many eyes. Zhuang Jiu originally wanted to go to him directly, but he felt that not only would he not say it, but he would even think about it because of it. Avoid her and leave quietly.     This is more dangerous.     Werther hesitated, but in the end he didn't say anything, watching Zhuang Jiu and Liu Yun enter the house together with Wang Cub, who was jumping around and trying to drag his sleeping parents back.     It feels like such a result... it's no different from yesterday's straightforward answer to his request.     It always feels like something is wrong.     house.     Xuehua, who had been in a coma all the way, finally raised her head and waved her hand weakly: "Sorry, let's sleep for a few hours, it's too sleepy."     Liu Yun glanced at Zhuang Jiu and automatically gave up his room. Let them live during the day.     Dr. Cui got up early and started cooking. Gan Jinxing chatted with Werther for so long last night, and now he couldn't get up at all, and Zhuang Jiu didn't plan to call him.     "Sister Zhuangzhuang, let me tell you! The sunrise is so beautiful!" A certain cat's tail wagged extremely happily, as if it were a different species. Its eyes were bright, and it plunged into Zhuang Jiu's arms and kept rubbing and rubbing: "The sea is sparkling, like a fire, completely different from the sunrise I saw on the back of the hen! It's very beautiful! Sister Zhuang Zhuang If you have time, you must go over and take a look!"     Zhuang Jiu smiled and nodded, thinking that he might be free in the next few days.     After all, we have to see what Gan Jinxing wants to do.     Wang Zai was still there chatting with Zhuang Jiu, who was also very patient, and only started chatting with Liu Yun after listening.