Chapter 69

Chapter 69 [Two in One]

    Tang Panpan's words caused Dr. Cui to shake his body unconsciously, and barely twitched the corners of his mouth: "Impossible? How can something like this only exist in novels actually appear on the     planet?" Saying so, but the knuckles under the dining table were all white, as if they were terrified.

    Aunt Huang looked at him with a stubborn face, and laughed without restraint: "I'm sorry, my husband and I are two extremes, and he personally believes in these things. It's funny."

    Zhuang Jiu shook his head : "It's nothing, it's normal. But what you said, Aunt Huang, is indeed a problem. I went to bed early yesterday, and I don't have the habit of sleepwalking, so it shouldn't be me."     Tang Panpan leaned against Zhuang Beside Jiu, he looked around vigilantly, "It's definitely not me. I heard Aunt Huang coming downstairs yesterday, but I happened to be chatting with Xiaozhu. Xiaozhu can testify for me that I didn't go out!     " Yun also shook his head and whispered: "It's not me, I didn't go upstairs yesterday."     There is no need for them to lie, and there is one most powerful proof - Werther is always using its powerful Signal detection of the entire leisure winery and villa, if someone really came out, he would know the first time.     Things got more and more confusing.     Zhuang Jiu pondered for a moment: "There are no traces of passing through other things in the house, otherwise Werther will find something abnormal. But did you break in just to eat a little pulp..."     "It's a pity that there is no star probe installed in the living room, otherwise it will be You can take a look at the surveillance. Well, Aunt Huang tonight, you can do whatever you want. I'll go back and put the star probe in the kitchen to see what happened in the kitchen after you left. Maybe you can Find clues."     "If there are two, there will be three, and the thief's courage is also trained. The first two successes will numb its perception and make it feel safe, and this is a good time to start catching it. I want to see what the creature wants to do when it breaks into the idle winery!"

    In order to prevent snooping, several people started chatting on the built-in star network, and after making precise arrangements, they sat on the sofa to rest together.

    There is still a long time before the night, and a few people are sitting awkwardly with big eyes and small eyes. They must find some fun to pass the long time. Zhuang Jiu took out two cards of cards from the room. After a few people cleaned up the coffee table in the living room, they started playing cards around the coffee table.

    Liu Yun was not interested in these, and sat aside with his crystal ball in his arms, continuing his "fancy" procedures.

    Poker is indeed the entertainment that can shorten the distance between each other the most. The time is not long, but the sense of intimacy is infinitely narrowed. After a few cards were down, Tang Panpan also swept away his previous worries about being haunted, and began to shuffle the cards with a smile.

    The laughter and laughter lasted for nearly an hour in the living room before it stopped in the smell of the rice. After a few people had lunch, they took a short nap, and when the sun began to slant westward, Zhuang Jiu put on loose clothes after dinner and drove a car to the side of the excavator.     Because it is operated by itself, the functions of the excavator designed by Zhuangjiu are relatively not that complicated. Except for the normal forward and backward and the rotation of the car body on the chassis, the more complicated thing is to control the mechanical arm.     However, these are not difficult for Zhuang Jiu, and it is not long before they can easily master it and start digging holes while driving.     With the addition of excavators, the speed of pond construction has been greatly improved. After almost two hours of digging in the car, Zhuang Jiu stopped after it was completely dark.     The pond is planned to be 100 meters in length, and now the distance of nearly 20 meters has been completed. At this speed, at most ten days, the hole can be completely dug!     A few hills of dirt were piled up beside the pit. According to the original idea of ​​Zhuangjiu, it was planned to be placed somewhere deep in Qinshan, and it would be able to integrate with the surrounding environment in a few months. But in the afternoon, Liuyun came to discuss with her, saying that he hoped to leave the soil for him to make a house.     This is just right, so that the winery has to spend extra effort to deal with the soil.