Chapter 97

Chapter 97 [two more]

    The dark experience is very different from the normal feeling. Zhuang Jiu walked towards the window sill he just saw while leaning on the sofa.

    Soon, she felt a wooden square box in her hand. It wasn't very big, it should be the yellow square specified on the note.

    Buckle the middle of the square and pull it straight from the sides. Something fell out of the middle, bounced twice on the ground, and lay at Zhuang Jiu's feet.

    This is a piece of iron with some embossed lettering engraved on it. Zhuang Jiu felt the words on it with his fingertips and said softly: "...Suppose X is equal to 50, Y is equal to 20, Z is equal to 40..."

    The text behind it was broken, and Zhuang Jiu guessed that two pieces of iron need to be put together. Put the pieces together and read the text completely.     Tang Panpan was far away from her, and after hearing her voice, he looked towards Zhuang Jiu

    suspiciously, but he could only see darkness, so he said, "Zhuangzhuang, have you found it?"

After making up his mind, he put the iron piece in his hand and held it, and put the box back together: "I've found a square, you stand there, I'll bring it over to show you what it looks like. You can just look for something like this."

    "Ok." Tang Panpan stood there obediently.

    After feeling the touch of the square on his hand again, Zhuang Jiu handed the box to her, and then conceived in his mind the decoration of the entire living room he just saw.

    [Congratulations to the cloud cub combination for becoming the second combination to escape from the room, please come to the living room on the second floor and complete your next escape journey. 】

    It didn't take long for the sound of footsteps to be heard from the stairs. Wang Zai took his short legs, three steps and two steps, pulling Liu Yun up and hurried up, watching the two of them groping in the living room. The figure couldn't help laughing, and said in a milky voice, "Mr. Tang, you look like an ostrich now!"

    The teacher Xiao Tang in his mouth was trying to find him in a pile of pillows. After hearing its voice, his face suddenly turned red, and he raised his head and said, "How dare you laugh at me? You will probably be about the same in a while. If our group ends first, I will definitely pat you more. Ugly photo, hahaha."

    "Slightly, just take care of your own image."

    Wang Zicai doesn't care what it will become in the future, anyway, now it's laughing and talking.

    Liu Yun shook his head, first saw the note on the table, held it in his hand and read softly: "...find the red cuboid, and solve the puzzle inside?"

    [30, 29...]

    Werther quickly When the countdown started, Wang Zai was startled, and slammed into Liu Yun's side: "What are we going to do?"

    Liu Yun searched the living room with his eyes and said quickly, "Stand here first to find the red one. Cuboid, after 30 seconds, put on the blindfold and start looking, and answer the questions inside. You can't take off the blindfold until you have finished solving the problem."

    30 seconds passed in a flash, and the Cloud Cubs also joined the "battlefield".

    Three minutes later, the middle-aged and elderly group arrived late. What they were looking for was the blue triangle.

    The living room is quite large, and the six people wandered in it for a long time without meeting each other very much, but Wang Cub, who was quite new to the dark experience, jumped around in the living room and often bumped into people.