Chapter 1

Arc 1
Rebirth Text

Chapter 1

When Sheng Yunfei just opened his eyes, a person suddenly bumped into his arms.

Out of physical instinct, he subconsciously caught the person who fell over.

The man's scorching breath sprayed completely on the side of his neck, causing some itchiness, and there was also a hand moving indiscriminately around his waist.

Sheng Yunfei raised his eyebrows slightly. Normally, he would have to whistle, but now the situation is obviously a bit chaotic.

He grabbed the hand that had reached his waist with one hand, and unceremoniously pulled him out of his arms.

Only then did he see clearly the complete appearance of the person who rushed over suddenly.

He looks about in his twenties, his hair is a little messy, his face is flushed abnormally, and he has a pair of charming peach blossom eyes, but now the corners of his eyes are red, his eyes are a little out of focus, and his light-colored pupils are also clouded. There was a misty layer of mist, and there was a slight tinge of blood on the bright red lips. It could be seen that he must have experienced a struggle before.

The clothes were half open, revealing the cold white skin, and the fair neck was gradually stained with an ambiguous blush.

Tsk, it's a little nice.

After experiencing so many worlds, Sheng Yunfei has to say that the person in front of him has a good-looking appearance, which fits his aesthetics very well.

But that shouldn't be the point.

"System, what's the situation?"

Sheng Yunfei faced this situation when he was sent over for the first time.

"Cough." The system hiding behind to watch the show found that he couldn't hide, so he slipped out and said quickly, "Congratulations to the host for coming to the supporting villain project, I am your auxiliary system 0012." "Oh

. "Sheng Yunfei responded lightly.

"Secondly, the person in front of you is our target for this mission." The system continued.

"Oh."

"Host, I suggest you deal with the current emergency situation of the mission target first, and I will introduce relevant information to you later."

"Oh."

System:...

"Got it, I'm just kidding you." Sheng Yunfei said with a hippie smile.

System: This doesn't seem to be funny.

Sheng Yunfei, as a gold medal mission officer, he has experienced so many worlds, of course he knows what the mission goal is at this time, it is nothing more than being drugged.

"It's a little pitiful."

He let go of the hand holding the person opposite, and the person bumped into his arms again. This time, Sheng Yunfei chose to pick up the mission target and head towards the bathroom. direction.

The person in his arms was unexpectedly light, and he felt a little thin in his hands.

This inexplicable thought suddenly flashed through Sheng Yunfei's mind.

Gu Yizhi only felt that his whole body was in a furnace, the blood in his body was burning at this moment, his whole body was hot and scalding.

Her delicate brows were furrowed tightly, and even her breathing became a little heavy.