Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Since that day, Sheng Yunfei has not seen Ming Su for several days.

    He is very calm and not in a hurry, and he still lives every day like the previous life of the original owner.

    When he returned to school, he returned to his previous appearance, ordinary and ordinary.

    Xiao Weichen looked at Sheng Yunfei with a reckless look every time.

    I think he really wasted that face.

    "Brother Ye, I've found out about Wen Yuan."

    Xiao Weichen moved closer to Sheng Yunfei's side, and was a little close for a moment.

    Sheng Yunfei glanced at him lightly.

    Xiao Weichen immediately took two steps back.

    "I have something to say."

    Xiao Weichen nodded immediately, his face became a little ugly because of this matter.

    Because he never thought that Wen Yuan was like that before.

    Wen Yuan, 22 years old, is from Belvedere.

    Wen Yuan six years ago, no, she was not called Wen Yuan at all before, but Wen Xiaoxia.

    During Xiao Weichen's investigation, when he saw the photo of sixteen-year-old Wen Xiaoxia, he was shocked, because she was so different from the current Wen Yuan.

    When Wen Xiaoxia was in high school, because of a huge birthmark on her face, she felt extremely inferior and almost refused to get along with others.

    In this way, her popularity in high school was not good, and Xiao Weichen wasted a lot of effort to find out these news.

    Later, when she went to university, Wen Xiaoxia suddenly changed her name and became Wen Yuan.

    Suddenly, the ugly duckling turned into a white swan, and Wen Yuan's appearance also changed dramatically. The birthmark on her face suddenly disappeared, and her appearance became more and more beautiful.

    There was no trace of that low self-esteem and withdrawn figure on her body anymore.

    She also succeeded in becoming the Wen Yuan that Xiao Weichen knew.

    But what puzzled Xiao Weichen the most was that he couldn't find any record of plastic surgery on Wen Yuan's body, so the sudden huge transformation had to make people suspicious.

    "Is there anything else?"

    Sheng Yunfei was almost certain that Wen Yuan's appearance could change so quickly, which should be the reason for that ghost baby.

    Guiying uses the vitality of others to make up for Wen Yuan's lack of appearance.

    As long as Wen Yuan has had some close contact with people, they will become her target and become the nourishment for her to raise ghost babies.

    Unfortunately, Xiao Weichen became one of them.

    It's also fortunate that he doesn't have deep contact with Wen Yuan now, otherwise he wouldn't know how his life died.

    "Oh, by the way, I heard that Wen Yuan took a year off from school in her third year of high school. People there rumored that she was pregnant with someone's child, but the news disappeared afterwards." "Everyone didn't see the child.

    " appeared, and Wen Yuan also re-entered the third year of high school, and finally got admitted to university, everyone took this as a rumor."

    Sheng Yunfei nodded.