Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Halls stared blankly at the place that was touched by Sheng Yunfei's fingertips just now, and some other emotions subconsciously welled up in his eyes.

    "Let's go."

    Sheng Yunfei got out of the aircraft first, and he stood below and waved towards Halls.

    The warm sunshine lightly sprinkled down and landed on Sheng Yunfei's shoulders.

    His face was slightly raised towards Halls, and under the infiltration of the sun, it seemed to be full of warmth, his brown eyes were full of tenderness, and the corners of his lips had a slight curvature, which was unbelievably good-looking .

    Halls couldn't help but see God.

    Sheng Yunfei raised his eyebrows, with a hint of teasing:

    "Hals, are you going to live on the aircraft, and you haven't come down yet."

    But he stretched out his hand towards the young man.

    Hearing this, Hals immediately came back to his senses, nodded in a panic, and pursed his lips slightly, a little embarrassed.

    But in the next second, he tightly held Sheng Yunfei's hand that was reaching out to him, without any hesitation or timidity.

    Sheng Yunfei rubbed the hair of Hals who was beside him now, and by the way, he leaned over to him and whispered:

    "If you like to watch it in the future, I will show you enough." His tone seemed to be full of pampering.

    Halls blushed instantly, but this time he nodded slowly, his eyes full of seriousness.

    Suddenly, the optical brain in Holes' hand made a slight movement.

    It is the communication voice dedicated to the military.

    Halls glanced at Sheng Yunfei with some questions.

    Sheng Yunfei said nonchalantly:

    "Look quickly, there may be something important."

    Halls then turned on his optical brain, and the expression on his face gradually changed from plain to serious.

    He raised his head and said to Sheng Yunfei:

    "My lord, something happened in the military department, and I need to go there immediately."

    Sheng Yunfei made it clear that it was a pity that Hols was not as idle as him.

    He touched Hals' cheek and asked instead,

    "Would you like me to take you there?"

    After all, he had only time.

    "No need, Xiongzhu, you go to rest first."

    Halls gently rubbed Sheng Yunfei's hand with his cheek, and looked at Sheng Yunfei with his dark purple eyes full of distress.

    Today has been running around for a day, Hols was afraid that Sheng Yunfei would be tired, so why would he ask Sheng Yunfei to see him off.

    Sheng Yunfei saw that Halls insisted, so he didn't say anything more.

    He gently kissed Hols's forehead, patted the young man's shoulder, and said slowly: "Then go early and come back early."

    Sheng Yunfei watched Hols get on the aircraft, and then entered leisurely. villa.

    Hols on the aircraft touched his hot cheeks, and couldn't help showing a smile on the corners of his lips.