Chapter 123

Chapter 123

The sky completely turned into a thick black color, and the night was a little quiet. There was no light in the room, but because of the curtains, there was only darkness left.

When the eyes can't see, the other senses often become more sensitive.

For example, now Sheng Yunfei could clearly feel the young man's lips wandering wantonly between his lips, carefully protruding out, intending to pry open his lips.

This made him wake up immediately, he knew that he could no longer let the person in front of him continue to develop, and he was afraid that he would also fall.

He dodged back for a while, trying to avoid Su Mo's kiss, but he didn't expect the young man to follow his movements, and even because of his dodge, the upper body of the person in front of him was tightly attached to the kiss. on his chest.

"Hot..."

An ambiguous moan came from Sheng Yunfei's ear, and all the scorching breath sprayed on his ear.

The air seemed to become hotter.

Sheng Yunfei's fetal eyes, looking at the young man's misty eyes, the crimson eye ends, and the bright red lips from the kiss just now, seemed to still have traces of him.

At this time, Su Mo put his arm lightly on the man's shoulder, his lips turned and fell on Sheng Yunfei's neck, and the tip of his tongue lightly licked the man's Adam's apple.

With a "boom", Sheng Yunfei felt something explode in his mind.

At that moment just now, he was completely confused by Su Mo's actions. Facing this kind of offensive, he had no countermeasures at all.

Especially because he has an inexplicable fascination for the person in front of him.

At the moment Sheng Yunfei took the initiative to kiss her, he didn't notice that a slightly successful smile quickly flashed across the eyes of the young man with blurred eyes in his arms.

There was a slight sound of clothes falling on the floor, and then the big white bed was sunken under the weight of someone.

The man kissed the young man lightly, with indescribable tenderness.

Sheng Yunfei always felt that he had done this countless times with the person in front of him, and that kind of fit seemed natural.

There were dots of red marks on the smooth and delicate back of the young man, like peach blossoms that were in full bloom on a piece of white paper.

The temperature of close contact seems to be the ultimate belonging of each other.

Su Mo couldn't help but tighten his grip on Sheng Yunfei's neck. At this moment, he could completely feel that the person in front of him completely belonged to him.

A suppressed muffled hum came from the young man's lips, and the body of the person in his arms trembled slightly, as if he couldn't adapt to the sudden impulse.

Seeing Su Mo's frown, knowing that the person in front of him must be suffering, Sheng Yunfei subconsciously said, "I'm sorry."

He didn't expect that his whim would eventually develop to this point.

Su Mo shook his head, put his arms around his neck, and whispered in Sheng Yunfei's ear, "It's okay."

Sheng Yunfei gently kissed Su Mo's eyes, stroking his back, and then slowed down. action.