Chapter 112

Chapter 112

Seeing Su Mo's eyes widen suddenly, Sheng Yunfei pretended to be puzzled and asked,

"What's the matter, is there a problem?"

But he actually smiled secretly, because he knew that Su Mo would not say anything now.

Sure enough, seeing Sheng Yunfei's natural look, Su Mo shook his head slowly.

They're a couple, that's okay.

But the violent heartbeat told him that he couldn't calm down at all, and Su Mo lay stiffly under the quilt, not daring to move.

Sheng Yunfei didn't seem to notice Su Mo's awkwardness, he buried his face in the boy's neck, smelling the faint fragrance of shower gel, the corners of his lips slightly raised.

"Good dream."

Sheng Yunfei said softly, he put his hands on Su Mo's waist, and then slowly closed his eyes.

The slight heat sprayed on his neck along the people around him, causing a slight itchiness.

At this moment, Su Mo felt that his skin seemed to become hotter.

Because Sheng Yunfei hugged him into his arms, Su Mo didn't dare to make any big moves.

He took a breath slowly, and seeing the people around him closed their eyes, looking at Sheng Yunfei's stretched eyebrows, Su Mo gradually relaxed a little bit, and he whispered back:

"Good dream."

After resting, Sheng Yunfei They continued on their way to W City.

On the way to continue, it was obvious that the zombies they encountered were much stronger than before.

With the passage of time, not only human abilities are increasing, but also the abilities of zombies are gradually evolving.

Under such circumstances, Su Mo is also rapidly absorbing the energy in those crystal nuclei, and now he is already a three-line superhuman.

But the only thing is that his lost memory still hasn't recovered.

"Let's take a rest in the front place."

Sheng Yunfei saw that there was a ground car in front of him, which should be a reception station before the end of the world.

Su Mo has never had any objection to Sheng Yunfei's words.

They parked nearby and walked in.

As soon as the door was opened, several zombies rushed over.

Sheng Yunfei took a step back very habitually, and shouted: "A Mo, there are zombies here."

Su Mo raised his hand, and the moment the flame touched the zombie, the zombie was almost reduced to ashes.

The zombies here are okay, not as perverted as the zombies outside.

"Ah Mo is amazing." Sheng Yunfei praised with a smile.

"It's nothing."

Su Mo pursed his lips, his tone was light, but there was some joy in his eyes, as if he was very happy that he could do these things for Sheng Yunfei.

It was as if he had always had this idea in his heart, and now it finally came true.

If someone else sees it, they will definitely think, is this a fool, and I am probably very happy to be sold by others.