Chapter 129

Chapter 129

"Little uncle, why are you here?"

Meng Yue rolled his eyes, as if he knew what to ask. After all, he knew the purpose of Su Mo here.

He did it on purpose, who made Su Mo ignore him so much just now, although he is used to it.

After all, in the Su family, he has always been the one who was ignored.

For a moment, Meng Yue actually felt that he was a bit miserable and a little bit sad.

Su Mo glanced at him lightly, and there was some warning hidden in the bottom of his eyes:

"This is none of your business."

Meng Yue raised his eyebrows, and said teasingly:

"Oh, it's none of my business, I will talk to my little uncle when I go back. My mother said, you found my little aunt."

There was a bit of satisfaction in his expression.

Su Mo's expression changed slightly, and he narrowed his eyes slightly as he saw Meng Yue's unbeatable appearance.

After a while, Meng Yue thought he could take the opportunity to make some demands, but Su Mo's lips curled up suddenly, and there was a chill in his smile.

Meng Yue, who had been staring at Su Mo, suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart. Sure enough, he heard the man on the other side say:

"I seem to have heard someone say that you hung out with some girls in the bar last week. Like the Su family, the Meng family has always been strict in family style, and those messy relationships are

absolutely not allowed, especially for the only child of the three generations.

Meng Yue's face turned bitter instantly, and he quickly explained: "Listen to my explanation, little uncle, it was a misunderstanding, I really just went to someone else's birthday party, I really have to promise." Su Mo frowned, pretending to be

embarrassed Authentic: "Really, but..."

Before he finished speaking, Meng Yue immediately raised his hand and began to express his loyalty:

"Little uncle, I swear, I will never tell my mother about you."

Su Mo nodded slightly, signaling him to continue.

Meng Yue scratched his head, not knowing what to say, suddenly a flash of inspiration flashed in his head, "I will take good care of little aunt for you."

Hearing this, Su Mo showed a satisfied smile on his face.

He looked back and seemed to have spotted Sheng Yunfei, so he said directly to Meng Yue,

"You can go now."

Meng Yue curled his lips, feeling as if he had just been used and then thrown away. Even so, he could only obey obediently.

Sheng Yunfei saw a figure that looked like Su Mo from a little further away, so he quickened his pace, but then he frowned when he saw Meng Yue standing in front of Su Mo.

He even wondered if he had made a mistake.

By the time he got to Su Mo's side, the man had already disappeared.

He looked around, but there was no trace of him.

Su Mo raised his eyes and asked suspiciously, "What's the matter?"

"It seems that I saw Meng Yue here just now, the one who won the first place in the competition just now."

Sheng Yunfei looked at Su Mo.