Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    In a ruined temple in Jingling City, there were two or three people dressed in black clothes.

    One of them was obviously the one who assassinated He Lianshu last night.

    The man tied the paper in his hand to the pigeon's feet and let it fly towards the sky.

    Unexpectedly, the pigeon was stabbed by a sharp arrow when it was not far away.

    The pigeon fell to the ground, and a figure directly took the note inside.

    Here, Sheng Yunfei walked out of the mansion leisurely, and walked to the gate of the city without knowing it.

    Coincidentally, today the defender of the city is still the same moderate as yesterday.

    Seeing Sheng Yunfei approaching, the guard saw that this person looked familiar, so he took the initiative to greet him:

    "Why are you free to come here today?"

    Sheng Yunfei looked at him with a smile, but said nothing.

    The guard rolled his eyes and looked at him in his heart:

    "Does your lord want to ask something?"

    Sheng Yunfei smiled when he heard what the guard said, "But there is something I want to ask you."

    The guard stood up straight Turned around, with a sincere expression on his face:

    "If you have any questions, you can ask the adults, and the small ones will know everything and say everything."

    He saw the status of Sheng Yunfei in the prince's heart yesterday, and it is definitely not low. If you behave well, won't it be easy to get promoted and get rich after this plague is over.

    The guard was thinking happily, Sheng Yunfei didn't see through it, but he didn't point it out.

    He just asked: "After His Royal Highness and I entered the city yesterday, is there any suspicious person entering the city?"

    The guard frowned, thought carefully, and replied affirmatively: "My lord, there is nothing."

    "Really?" Sheng Yunfei stared at the guard and asked in a deep voice, with some inquiry in his eyes.

    Logically speaking, he should not guess wrong, even if He Lianyu is not here, his subordinates must be in this city.

    The guard nodded earnestly:

    "Yesterday when the adults entered the city, it was already late. Generally, the city gate is only open occasionally during the day, so after the adults entered the city yesterday, no one would enter again." Sheng Yunfei knew that the guard

    also Not daring to lie, he changed his mind and asked again:

    "Then can someone enter before us?"

    The guard pondered for a while, his eyes suddenly lit up, he wished to tell Sheng Yunfei everything he knew:

    "My lord, before you enter the city Not long after, three or two strangers entered the city."

    "Oh, they entered the city so easily?"

    Sheng Yunfei's tone was slightly raised, with a touch of sarcasm, looking at the guards with some danger in their eyes.

    The guard just thought about taking credit and forgot about this.

    His heart froze for a moment, and a false smile appeared on his face, "This, this, my lord, those people are dressed in expensive clothes, and they are all brocade and satin, and, and..." "Great hand, isn't it?