Chapter 54

Arc 3
I

nsect Race

Chapter 54

    Time travels and changes constantly, and all things seem insignificant in the torrent of time.

    The universe is undergoing such changes all the time, and every living body that belongs here is also constantly evolving.

    And all the changes should have started from the first fall, the meteorite that flew from the universe unexpectedly, with powerful radiation power, caused the human beings in this world to undergo a huge genetic change.

    In the long evolution, a new race gradually replaced humans, that is Zerg.

    They have powerful physiques, flexible brains, and the same appearance as humans, but they are living organisms with higher intelligence than humans.

    Generations change, wind and clouds flow, natural selection, survival of the fittest, which makes the last remaining in the universe are Zerg, while human beings are completely extinct.

    This year is called the first year of the interstellar by the Zerg.

    Interstellar 3012.

    In a dimly lit room, a person knelt on the ground with a respectful gesture.

    The man had long golden hair hanging down to his waist, covering the mottled welts on his back.

    The broken hair was scattered on his forehead in a mess, covering his dark purple eyes and the numbness in his eyes.

    He has a beautiful face, his cold white skin is like jade, as if he could feel a cold feeling when he touches it, his slender eyelashes cast a light shadow, his thin red lips are slightly pursed, With a sense of perseverance.

    Not only on the back, but also on the straight waist and abdomen, even the white skin on the chest was covered with interlaced welts, and the peach blossom mark on the shoulder was also stained a little blood red.

    This is what Sheng Yunfei saw when he opened his eyes, a body full of scars.

    His pupils shrank suddenly, and he felt like he had come to a crime scene.

    His eyes fell on his hand, and the slender long whip was held in his hand, with some dark red blood stains on it.

    It was obvious that the injury to the person in front of him came from the whip in his hand.

    Because the hair covered most of the face of the person opposite, Sheng Yunfei couldn't see very clearly, and couldn't confirm anything.

    He squinted his eyes slightly, with a hint of doubt in his tone:

    [System, isn't this the goal of my mission? 】

    Sheng Yunfei clenched the hand holding the whip slightly, he thought that if the system dared to answer yes, he would dare to drag the system out and beat him up.

    Let him not wear it well at any time, but at such a time.

    The system was silent for a moment before saying: "Cough, host, that's right, the person in front of us is our mission target this time."

    Sheng Yunfei didn't speak, but silently raised his hand.

    The system felt a sense of crisis for a while, and immediately said: "The host is not happy, is he surprised, he saw him as soon as he opened his eyes."