Chapter 119

Chapter 119

Seeing Meng Zeye's unreasonable appearance, Yan Xi stomped angrily on the back

. Seeing them go farther and farther, Yan Xi felt cold when he saw the lying body. .

Although Xu Yuanfeng's ability is not as good as his, he is still considered a leader in the base, and now he has become ∩ナ, which proves in disguise that

he must follow Meng Zeye and the others closely.

The system's round body bounced around in front of Sheng Yunfei, obviously very angry.

Seeing its appearance, Sheng Yunfei couldn't help laughing.

After all, after the mute, the various actions of the system seemed to be out of order, and the whole ball went crazy

. He didn't intend to unmute the system.

"I seem to feel the badger's breath."

Su Mo turned his head to Sheng Yunfei and said, this breath gave him an inexplicable sense of familiarity, as if they were the same.

Su Mo didn't say this.

He frowned, feeling very strange for himself to have such a thought.

The smile on Sheng Yunfei's face faded, and he saw only the slight swaying of the grass.

The surrounding area was extremely quiet, when suddenly the sound of footsteps came closer and closer.

"Ah, help!"

A scream sounded not far away, it was the voice of Yanxi.

Everyone's footsteps stopped.

Although Meng Zeye said that ⊙Man has nothing to do with them now, but this person is brought out by him after all, and their family has a close relationship with the Yan family. explain.

Moreover, Yanxi's own abilities are not weak, allowing him to call for help, which means that he is facing the ∫ Huanqi Ozhanmuxi.

This should be the zombie.

"The goal should be to appear. Let's go and have a look."

Meng Zeye said in a deep voice to the people around him.

Sheng Yunfei thought in his heart that it was a "lucky" thing for the protagonist to suffer!

The expression on Su Mo's face was serious, and he had some questions in his mind that needed to be verified.

Yan Xi originally wanted to follow Meng Zeye and the others, but who would have thought that ∫起春ナ would suddenly appear behind him.

This zombie does not have pale skin like other zombies, he is almost no different from normal humans, but it is his eyes that let Yanxi confirm his identity as a zombie.

Looking at him is like looking at a food, and the pupils also turn from black to ⊙red.

As a humanoid zombie, Yanxi knew without thinking that this zombie was more powerful than any zombie he had ever encountered, because his supernatural power was only on this zombie, but it only burned the path, but the zombie itself was safe and sound .

And this zombie, on the other hand, used the energy contained in the ∫ stick to him, no less than Meng Zeye.

Yanxi managed to dodge, but he was still forgiven.

He called out Falcon without thinking because he knew that Meng Zeye and the others were right ahead.

When Meng Zeye and the others arrived, the zombie's hand was already clutching ⊙Man's neck, and its sharp teeth were about to bite him.