Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Sheng Yunfei didn't feel much about the task itself.

    Of course, like other males, he doesn't want his female to show up in public,

    but if Sheng Yunfei remembers correctly, there seems to be something about this supernatural beast mentioned in the original book.

    At that time, Hals missed this mission because he was punished by the original body.

    In the original book, this mission seems to have suffered heavy losses, and almost all the military females sent out returned with injuries.

    In the end, the army spent a lot of effort to eliminate those supernatural beasts.

    Knowing that this is the case, how could Sheng Yunfei let Halls carry out this task.

    Sheng Yunfei gently hugged Hols into his arms, stroking the young man's back with his palms, and his eyes were full of deep thought.

    After a long time, he said in a deep voice:

    "Hals, can you not go? Wouldn't it be good to stay by my side?"

    His lips brushed against the young man's ear, but Sheng Yunfei suddenly felt the worm's body in his arms froze.

    Halls slowly raised his head, looked into Sheng Yunfei's eyes, and there was some pleading in those dark purple eyes:

    "Master, I want to go."

    It's not that I don't want to stay by your side, but I just want to use more Gao's identity is standing by your side, wanting to protect you well.

    Sheng Yunfei frowned, a little dissatisfied with Hals's stubbornness:

    "Is it really necessary to go?"

    Hals' silence answered him.

    Silence represents a kind of acquiescence.

    He narrowed his eyes slightly, looked at Hols, and suddenly chuckled:

    "Aren't you afraid, after you come back, I will marry another female?"

    That's right, Sheng Yunfei did it on purpose.

    Seeing Hals being so stubborn, he couldn't tell him clearly that something would happen in this operation, and he could only change it in another way.

    Halls suddenly raised his eyes, looked at the male's cheek in front of him, and saw that there was still some coldness on Sheng Yunfei's face.

    There was a sudden throbbing pain in his heart.

    Hols didn't speak, but bit his lip tightly.

    The fingertips were clenched so tightly that they didn't even feel the nails sinking into the palm, and the knuckles were bluish white.

    He didn't want to answer, and he didn't want to say against his will that he didn't care.

    But...

    Seeing Hals' cheeks that were still flushed, they turned pale in an instant, those dark purple eyes seemed to be filled with sadness, and there was a little bit of red on his lips.

    Obviously, the worm in front of him bit his lip without knowing it.

    In an instant, Sheng Yunfei felt distressed.

    "Okay, I'm just joking with you."

    Sheng Yunfei sighed softly, as if a little helpless.

    Feeling helpless for the worm in front of me.