Chapter 132

Chapter 132

Sheng Yunfei is a little confused now, but it's not like he didn't pay attention to everything.

After several turns in a row, he found that there really seemed to be a black car following him, because it was impossible to go along the way.

He frowned.

As the vehicle speeds up, the people behind may realize that they have been spotted and fail to keep up at the next turn.

Finally returned home smoothly, Sheng Yunfei was a little puzzled when he thought of the car that followed him just now.

Could it be a reporter?

He simply told Nie Yunshuang about this matter. After all, if it is a reporter, he needs to find someone to prepare in advance.

Nie Yunshuang received the news and replied:

[I will find someone to investigate here, you should be more careful in the future. ]

Sheng Yunfei put down his cell phone, looked at the empty room, the whole room was extremely quiet.

The scenes of fighting with the young people in the past seemed to appear in his mind. Thinking of the good night kisses that fell on his lips every day, Sheng Yunfei raised his hand and touched the corner of his lips with his fingertips, feeling empty in his heart for a moment.

But for that matter, Sheng Yunfei couldn't be indifferent, and couldn't accept Su Mo's explanation like a normal person. It was because he cared too much, so when he found out that he was cheated, he would be extremely entangled, and even doubted the past. .

But Sheng Yunfei believes in what Su Mo said, no matter what, it is not wrong for him to like himself.

Since the release of the single, it has dominated the hot search charts for two consecutive days, and at the same time, their mv and songs are number one on all music charts.

The entire group of forone has completely reached unprecedented popularity, all the streets and alleys are playing that song, and posters belonging to the eight of them are also posted all over the street, this group has completely become popular.

And the fire, which means they are even busier.

During this time, endorsement commercials, plus the new album to be released.

Sheng Yunfei was so busy that he hardly had time to go home.

It just so happened that he wanted to take this opportunity to let himself go for a while, so that he would not be obsessed with those things anymore.

Su Mo finally couldn't help but went back to the apartment, but he found that the apartment was deserted and deserted. He saw that his master hadn't been back for a long time, and there was no smell of fireworks.

The young man looked at the empty room, thinking that Sheng Yunfei was avoiding him, and suddenly his eyes were red.

In the bedroom, Su Mo lay directly on the bed.

Pulling off the quilt that Sheng Yunfei had covered, wrapped it around her body, the tip of her nose was filled with a faint reassuring smell.

Su Mo breathed greedily, imagining that the man was hugging him, and then he gradually fell asleep.

The assistant who followed behind closed the door carefully, and sighed with distress.

The company's major issues are usually handled by Secretary Zeng, while some small issues are handled by Su Mo's assistant.