Chapter 125

Chapter 125

The night should be quiet, but the night in the stadium is not destined to be peaceful.

The shouts are deafening, and the music in the stereo is also very rhythmic.

A handsome guy dancing, or a strong dance, is always very eye-catching.

But at this moment, all Su Mo's eyes were on Sheng Yunfei.

His eyes were focused and burning.

On the stage, every movement of Sheng Yunfei seemed to have his unique style. Although he danced the same dance, he danced with extra vigor and tension.

Waving, turning around, bending over, sinking, the man's chin was raised, his slightly raised eyebrows were slightly unrestrained, his lips curled into a smile that was not a smile, and beads of sweat from his forehead slid down his jade-like cheeks, bringing a smile on his face. Added a touch of indescribable sex appeal.

This was really the first time Su Mo saw Sheng Yunfei like this.

His cheeks were slightly flushed, with a hint of excitement, and his eyes were shining brightly on the person who was shining brightly on the stage, his heart was full and he had an indescribable feeling.

At the end of the final movement, Sheng Yunfei casually unbuttoned a button on his black jacket, revealing his collarbone faintly. Against the backdrop of black, his fair complexion was a bit more secretive and ambiguous, which made people unable to resist I want to peek a little deeper.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

The audience below were all blown up by Sheng Yunfei's actions, and one by one started shouting indiscriminately: "Husband, I love you.

" There are endless names.

Su Mo, who was hidden among those fans, was stunned for a few seconds, but the smile on his face faded a little, and there was a little displeasure in his heart.

It seems that a title that belongs to oneself has been snatched away by others.

Fortunately, after the performance, Sheng Yunfei and the others stepped off the stage, and the audience calmed down a bit.

Su Mo directly withdrew from the crowd. After all, the performance was coming to an end, so he had to go back earlier.

And he was afraid that if he stayed a little longer, he would do something bad.

Backstage resting place.

Sheng Yunfei always felt that he saw a slightly familiar figure in the auditorium just now. After all, that gaze was too burning, but he only had time to take a quick glance on the stage.

"You're thirsty, I'll give you water."

A man came over, stuffed water into Sheng Yunfei's arms, and then sat beside him.

Sheng Yunfei's fetal eyes saw that the man was Feng Ze, a teammate of his current team.

"Thank you." He thanked, took a sip, and put it aside.

"I didn't expect you to perform so well today. I was shocked on stage."

Feng Ze said jokingly, but there was a bit of doubt in his eyes.

Although the previous Sheng Yunfei wasn't too bad, it wasn't good enough either. Anyway, it was far less attractive than it is now, just like now, everyone is sitting there, but they always feel that Sheng Yunfei is different from everyone.