Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    "Are you sure you want to return it to me?"

    Sheng Yunfei asked the protagonist Shou, with a bright intention hidden in his eyes.

    After all, he knew what happened to the protagonist Shoudu, so he asked the question knowingly.

    Song Shuyu had an extremely unnatural smile on his face.

    Hearing Sheng Yunfei's words, his lips stiffened slightly, and then he nodded slightly:

    "I'll leave it to you for safekeeping in the future." His tone was firm.

    After all, Song Shuyu no longer wants to experience the various experiences he has suffered during this period.

    This time, Sheng Yunfei felt that there were some things that had to be made clear first.

    "Student Song, if you handed this jade pendant to me this time, then I won't return it to you next time. I'm not as good-tempered as you think."

    Sheng Yunfei looked slightly cold, then It doesn't look like a joke, it's full of seriousness.

    Seeing his expression, Song Shuyu was slightly taken aback, not expecting him to say such a thing.

    He frowned slightly, a little displeased.

    It turned out that this person was not as good as he had acted before, and everything was fake.

    But he also knows that no one has the obligation to keep things for himself.

    Song Shuyu thought about the bad luck brought by wearing this jade pendant these days, he finally gritted his teeth and nodded firmly.     He looked at Sheng Yunfei and said, "From today onwards, this

    jade pendant belongs to you completely, and I won't take it back.     " He put the jade pendant in his pocket, "I hope classmate Song will remember this sentence forever."     After finishing speaking, he turned and left.

    Song Shuyu looked at Sheng Yunfei's leaving back, feeling mixed feelings in his heart.

    In fact, if it weren't for the series of bad things that the jade pendant brought about, he really didn't want to give the jade pendant to Sheng Yunfei.

    Song Shuyu was thinking about something, turned around in a daze, and bumped into someone accidentally.

    He apologized somewhat absent-mindedly, and then wanted to leave.

    But the man stretched out his arm to stop him.

    "Hey, handsome guy, isn't it good to say an apology without sincerity when you bump into someone?"

    Song Shuyu, who was already a little impatient, couldn't help frowning when he heard this.

    Repressed and impatient, he looked up, and a face with a silly smile came into his eyes.

    The person in front of him was very handsome, almost as good as Sheng Yunfei.

    But Song Shuyu looked at the ruffian feeling leaked from his body, he didn't look like a serious person

    Song Shuyu always looked down on this kind of playboy, he frowned and said:

    "What do you want to do? "

    The man smiled, with an inexplicably bright smile, showing his big white teeth:

    "You see, we are so destined, why don't we just make friends, my name is Pei Tianqi, what's your name?"