Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    Song's father, Song's mother and the others found a nearby restaurant.

    Ming Su and Sheng Yunfei sat on one side, and they sat opposite.

    "Yunfei, let's see what you like to eat. Mom will give you some."

    Sheng Yunfei didn't move, Mother Song's hand froze in mid-air, and the atmosphere seemed to be awkward again.

    The next moment, Mingsu took the menu and smiled at Mother Song:

    "Auntie, I know what he likes, so I'll just order for him."

    "Okay, okay."

    Mother Song quickly responded with a smile, I am very grateful for Ming Su's rescue again.

    Ming Su patted Sheng Yunfei's hand, and gave him a nonchalant glance.

    He knew how much Sheng Yunfei had done for this day.

    Although he was a little puzzled as to why this person acted so indifferently, he knew that Sheng Yunfei must have other intentions.

    But some things should be done in moderation, like now, it's very rude to let the elders be so embarrassing.

    Sheng Yunfei glanced at the boy helplessly.

    After a while he'll know why he's doing these things.

    Mother Song watched the interaction between the two, and it was obvious that she understood one thing first.

    That is, the person opposite occupies a very important position in Sheng Yunfei's heart.

    Although she already knew that the two were lovers.

    Song's father felt a little strange. He looked at the slightly intimate distance between the two and felt suspicious.

    He frowned slightly and asked,

    "My classmate, what is your relationship with Yunfei?"

    Before Mingsu could speak, Sheng Yunfei spoke first this time:

    "This is my boyfriend."

    His tone was full of indifference, as if he didn't care about Father Song's reaction when he heard the news.

    Sure enough, upon hearing this, Song's father frowned even tighter, obviously not very accepting that his own son was actually a homosexual.

    But now he has no position to say anything he disagrees with.

    Even in order for Sheng Yunfei to be willing to return to the Song family, he had to accept this matter.

    Sheng Yunfei knew this would be the result.

    In the original book, when Song Shuyu came out, he was also strongly opposed by Song's father.

    This can be regarded as a small climax in the original text, which can better reflect the firmness of the protagonists in their love for each other.

    Later, under the unremitting efforts of the protagonist Shou, Song's father was relieved and accepted this fact.

    What Sheng Yunfei wanted was to let them know about this while they were feeling guilty, and then had to choose to accept it.

    Song's mother patted Song's father, signaling him not to talk nonsense.

    After all, Ye Yunfei grew up so big, and they didn't make any effort. At this time, what position do they have to interfere with his love.