Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The End of the World

    Gu Hongzhi did not expect that Fang Rou would suddenly go crazy.

    "There is no place for you to talk here."

    He looked at Fang Judao coldly, with that haughty gaze, as if the person opposite was not his wife, but more like a servant.

    If it wasn't because Fang's father helped him back then, in order not to bear the reputation of being ungrateful, and because Fang Rou had been very docile all these years, Gu Hongzhi would have changed his wife a long time ago.

    After all, his Gu Hongzhi's wife should be the kind who can make a difference in her career, instead of being weak and weak all day long, unbearable to be reused.

    Fang Rou suddenly sneered when she heard this.     "I have nothing to say

    , have you forgotten that I still have 20% of Gu's shares?

This family lived a more stable life, so they catered to Gu Hongzhi everywhere.

    But now, Gu Hongzhi's illegitimate son suddenly broke out, which meant that she realized that her status was likely to be threatened, and the previous methods of obedience were useless.

    So the best way for Fang Rou now is to hold on to Gu Yizhi tightly.

    Now she is very clear and understands what kind of temperament her son is. Only in this way will she get the best arrangement.

    How ridiculous, I have been living in calculations everywhere.

    It was his own son who was calculating.

    Fang Rou glanced at Gu Yi, feeling a little guilty.

    But after all, she still thinks more about herself. Fang Rou, who has been spoiled and grown up, is always more selfish.

    Hearing Fang Rou's words, Gu Hongzhi's expression changed, and his face was extremely ugly.

    No wonder the old man called Fang Rou in alone when he died, that's why.

    Even left such a hand.

    Gu Hongzhi never thought that the shareholder who had always been quite mysterious was her.

    His wife who has always been weak and weak.

    "What on earth do you want to do?"

    Gu Hongzhi seemed to have only seen the person in front of him clearly until today.

    Fang Rou ignored Gu Hongzhi, but turned around and held Gu Yizhi's hand: "Yizhi, I will hand over the shares to you in the future."

    Fang Rou's idea is very simple, she thinks that giving the shares to Gu Yizhi, In this way, Gu Yizhi will definitely have a place in the Gu family, and it will not be so easy for that illegitimate son to take the company away.

    But she didn't expect Gu Yizhi to refuse.

    "Mom, you can keep this share for yourself, I have no interest in the entire Gu family."

    Gu Yizhi held Fang Rou's hand, ignoring the disappointment in Fang Rou's eyes.

    "You know, my dream has always been, and it's just acting."

    Fang Rou raised her eyes and looked into Gu Yizhi's eyes. His eyes were so stubborn, just like her back then.

    As long as you recognize one thing, you will not give up.