Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Just as they were in a stalemate, the door suddenly opened from the outside.

    "Brother Ye, I knocked on the door just now and found that Su Su disappeared suddenly. Is it...uh, something happened?"

    Xiao Weichen looked at the scene in front of him, and was so shocked that his eyes widened. He immediately closed the door:

    "Sorry to bother you."

    With the end of his voice, the door was closed with a "bang".

    Xiao Weichen patted his chest, he didn't expect to see such an exciting scene early in the morning.

    If I knew he would have knocked on the door first, I shouldn't be so reckless because I was in a hurry, what if I disturbed Brother Ye and the others.

    Gu Nanyi came out, saw Xiao Weichen's appearance, and asked suspiciously: "What's wrong?" "

    It's okay, it's okay."

    He shook his head quickly.

    The originally dignified atmosphere in the room was instantly broken by the sudden appearance of Xiao Weichen. Sheng Yunfei

    turned over and got out of bed, and walked into the bathroom.

    Ming Su was left behind, lying on the bed in a daze, staring at the ceiling.

    I was wondering if Sheng Yunfei would stay away from him because of this incident.

    When Sheng Yunfei came out of the bathroom, Ming Su was still in that position.

    A look of helplessness flashed across his eyes, and he walked to the side of the bed and said to the boy,

    "Get off the bed, it's time to go."

    After finishing speaking, Sheng Yunfei walked out of the room directly.

    Only then did Ming Su come back to his senses.

    He sat up, listening to Sheng Yunfei's usual flat tone, as if nothing had changed because he was a ghost.

    An inexplicable joy rose from the bottom of my heart.

    "Good morning!"

    Gu Nanyi greeted Sheng Yunfei, "After breakfast, I will ask someone to take you back."

    Sheng Yunfei nodded, not paying much attention to this.

    The moment Xiao Weichen saw Sheng Yunfei, he remembered the embarrassment just now.

    Then he was choked, coughed a few times, and said after recovering,

    "Brother Ye, good morning."

    Sheng Yunfei glanced at him and nodded slightly.

    The only sound left on the table was the occasional chopsticks hitting the bowl.

    "Well, Brother Ye, where's Su Su?"

    Xiao Weichen still couldn't help looking at Sheng Yunfei with those gossip eyes.

    Sheng Yunfei replied softly: "Upstairs."

    As soon as they finished speaking, Ming Su came out from upstairs.

    Ming Su was a little disappointed when he noticed that Sheng Yunfei didn't look up at him.

    "Su Su, come here for breakfast."