Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    The negative news about Sheng Yunfei has been hanging on the star network for a day.

    Sheng Yunfei didn't let Chong take down the news immediately, but continued to let those news ferment on the Internet.

    He has accelerated the progress of revising the female law code, and nothing is more convincing than the revised law.

    Feng Ze looked at the comments that were favorable to him on the Internet, and he was very proud, so he knew that these interstellar bugs were stupid.

    As soon as he used it casually, he was hooked, and everything was developing in his imagination.

    "My lord, I've found the source of the video. It was sent by Feng Ze, and the evidence is here."

    After this investigation, Hals discovered that the last incident was related to this worm.

    And there are quite a few females that have a close relationship with this insect, and there are many females who are deep and high-ranking.

    Halls handed the information in his hand to Sheng Yunfei.

    Sheng Yunfei casually flipped through it twice, looking at the content inside, his eyes were full of understanding.

    "Gather up these evidences, it will be useful tomorrow, and I need to prepare, Hals, I'm going to hold a press conference tomorrow."

    Sheng Yunfei looked at Hals with serious eyes.

    "My lord, I understand."

    Halls stepped forward, half-kneeling beside Sheng Yunfei's legs, looking at the worm in front of him, he said softly,

    "My lord, no matter what you do, I will support you."

    Looking at the firmness in the young man's dark purple eyes, Sheng Yunfei's serious expression suddenly relaxed a little.

    He could see some worry in Hals' eyes.

    Gently placing his hand on Hols's hair, and rubbing the young man's soft hair, Sheng Yunfei gave a low laugh.

    "Don't worry, Hals, this matter will be over soon."

    His tone was full of affirmation.

    #太子夜云飞will hold an open meeting tomorrow#

    Almost as soon as the news came out, countless worms paid attention.

    Not all the females think that Sheng Yunfei's things are just for show, they firmly believe that Sheng Yunfei is not that kind of worm.

    Their prince is so good, how can these worms slander him.

    As soon as the news came out, those bugs who had been supporting Sheng Yunfei were very excited.

    They finally waited for the day when Sheng Yunfei clarified.

    "Hi everyone, I'm at the conference site right now. As you can see, there are a lot of worms on the scene, and even bigwigs from all walks of life have gathered."

    The host worm said to the camera there.

    "It's enough to see that everyone attaches great importance to this matter. As for the final truth, I will broadcast it live for everyone here one by one."...

    Sheng

    Yunfei watched Halls busy there since the morning , not idle for a moment.

    "Hals, help me button my button."