Chapter 108

Chapter 108

Regarding the end of the world, everyone knows too much on TV and mobile phones.

But no one would think that one day the things on TV will become reality and appear by their side.

More and more zombies gathered downstairs, and they began to walk towards the teaching building.

On the ground downstairs, rainwater mixed with blood flowed all over the ground, and the scene was a bit shocking.

The atmosphere in the classroom became lifeless, and everyone thought they were dead.

But some people are more fortunate that this crisis has not affected themselves.

But the change happened at this time.

"Xiaoqing, why are you keeping your head down and not talking?"

A girl patted her deskmate on the shoulder. She always knew that her deskmate was a lively character, so there must be something abnormal about being so quiet now.

In the next second, Xiao Qing raised her head, her gray eyes no longer had a trace of expression, her scarlet lips parted slightly, and she rushed directly towards the person closest to her.

The girl didn't have the slightest defense, and was directly bitten.

"Ah! Xiaoqing, what are you doing."

The girl's painful voice sounded in the classroom.

Obviously, the girl named Xiaoqing has turned into a zombie.

The classroom instantly became chaotic, and everyone rushed out of the door pushing each other.

The scene became chaotic.

No one thought that someone would become a zombie in the classroom.

The crowd was so chaotic, Sheng Yunfei held Su Mo's hand tightly, and told him:

"Be sure to follow me."

Su Mo looked up at the young man's calm expression, obviously he should feel scared now, or Panic, but at this moment it is a different kind of peace of mind.

"Understood."

Su Mo held Sheng Yunfei's hand tightly, and the warmth gradually passed through their hands, as if it could dispel the panic caused by the current bad environment.

In the confusion, relying on memory, they found a small classroom that no one had used for a long time.

It was dusty and messy inside, but it was a relatively safe place so far.

Sheng Yunfei walked in with Su Mo, and just about to close the door, a hand pushed him away.

Su Mo's heart tightened for a moment, but Sheng Yunfei knew that it wasn't zombies who came. After all, with the current time, zombies would not come here so quickly.

But he didn't expect that it was a coincidence that the protagonist Shou and his small group also came here.

Yan Xi didn't expect to meet Sheng Yunfei and Su Mo here, and he frowned slightly.

But this is the only relatively safe place, they can only open the door and walk in.

"What a coincidence, you are here too."

Yan Xi took the initiative to say hello.

Sheng Yunfei hummed lightly.

The people who followed Yanxi finally breathed a sigh of relief, perhaps because too many things happened today, and everyone has already forgotten the previous estrangement.