Chapter 117

Chapter 117

The young man's expression was firm, and even the hand holding him tightened slightly.

Sheng Yunfei did not expect Su Mo to be so decisive about this matter.

He thought that it should not be such a dangerous time, after all, he is not really that weak, of course he also understands Su Mo's worry.

"The research and development of restraining the virus has reached the final step, and there is still a lack of the final blind introduction, so I have to go this time." He looked at

Su Mo and said slowly, with a tone of incredulity.

Su Mo stared at the person in front of him, seeing the determination in those phoenix eyes, he knew that once this person made a decision, he could hardly change anything.

He lowered his eyes slightly, and his slender eyelashes covered the absent-mindedness in his eyes.

After a long time, Sheng Yunfei heard the young man's hoarse voice:

"But, but I'm afraid you will get hurt."

Speaking selfishly, Su Mo actually didn't care when the antidote for this virus was developed, because he felt that he had the ability to protect the virus. Good luck to Sheng Yunfei and his relatives.

After all, in this world, he only cares about Sheng Yunfei.

But he knew that Sheng Yunfei didn't think so, he knew that he cared too much.

There are parents, relatives and friends.

Sheng Yunfei was stunned when he heard this, and couldn't help raising his hand, and gently stroked Su Mo's cheek with his palm. He looked into Su Mo's eyes and promised, "Don't worry,

I won't get hurt."

Looking at Su Mo Mo still looked sullen, Sheng Yunfei had no choice but to use aggressive methods:

"Are you worried that you won't be able to protect me?"

"Of course not."

Su Mo replied without thinking, how could he let Sheng Yunfei His eyes hurt.

Sheng Yunfei smiled, and pinched Su Mo's cheek:

"That's fine, there's nothing to worry about."

Su Mo hummed in a dull voice. But he didn't refute anything.

At this time, Meng's father's voice came from the broadcast in the square.

"Now everyone should have understood the serious situation of Bishuixi, so what we need to do now is to send a supernatural team to carry out a surprise attack on this advanced zombie." "Please pay attention to the extremely high level of this zombie, it should be the

current The most advanced zombies we have ever encountered, so the supernatural beings participating in this operation need to be prepared." Father Meng must show the worst results in front of everyone, so as to avoid unnecessary impulsive sacrifices , but there is also a risk that there will be no one to participate in this operation. "Is anyone willing to participate in this operation?" There was a second of silence in the air. In this apocalypse, everyone has become even more cherishing their lives, after all, it is hard to survive. But... "I am willing." A person stepped out from the crowd, and the sunlight gradually elongated his figure. He was wearing a camouflage uniform and his figure was straight. Standing there represented a kind of tenacity. This man was Meng Zeye. After two years of experience, he has also become more mature. After Su Mo, Meng Zeye was the second person with three-line abilities. Of course, he is the protagonist Gong, with his own natal aura. With the beginning of the first person, more and more people stand up behind. No one knows the importance of Bishuixi in City W. This is no longer a matter for one person, but for everyone, so this action is imperative.