Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Hearing the suppressed voice of the young man, he was full of grievances and begged for a hug.

    Sheng Yunfei felt that his whole heart was going to melt, and the little bit of heartache that followed gradually gathered in his chest.

    He took two steps forward and pressed Gu Yizhi tightly into his arms.

    Gu Yizhi held the corner of Sheng Yunfei's clothes with his fingers, and the nostrils were filled with the familiar and reassuring smell.

    Until this moment, the tense nerves seemed to suddenly relax.

    He knew that the person in front of him would tolerate everything about him.

    Sheng Yunfei's slender fingers shuttled slowly through Gu Yizhi's soft hair, full of comfort.

    He felt that the hand on his waist seemed to be tightening constantly, and then a wisp of warm liquid wetted his clothes.

    Originally, Sheng Yunfei thought that Gu Yizhi was just sad and wronged, but he never expected that he would cry.

    Besides the last time, this is the second time.

    At this moment, Sheng Yunfei really panicked, and suddenly regretted showing Gu Hongzhi's affairs in front of Gu Yizhi's eyes so suddenly.

    What should have been done step by step was his miscalculation. After all, Gu Hongzhi is Gu Yizhi's father whom he has called for more than 20 years.

    "A Fei, my dad is cheating on me." Gu Yizhi's tone was very flat, as if he was talking about someone else's matter.

    But how could this kind of thing be so ordinary? Gu Yizhi still couldn't believe it.

    He knew that although Gu's father was too strict with him, he was always very responsible to the family.

    But now all of this seems to be a joke, because he is too naive.

    "Gu Jin is his son, he is only four years younger than me."

    This is what makes Gu Yizhi even more uncomfortable. It turned out that the seemingly perfect family had been broken up so early.

    And now he knows the truth.

    "Yizhi."

    Sheng Yunfei whispered softly, full of pity.

    Gu Yizhi took a deep breath, and tried hard to stabilize his trembling voice, but his voice was full of hoarseness:

    "Could it be, is it all my fault?"

    He muffled, suspicious His voice reached Sheng Yunfei's ears.

    Sheng Yunfei suddenly felt a slight pain in his heart.

    "How could it be? What does this have to do with our memories? It's obviously his fault."

    His voice was soft and gentle, but his words were very domineering.

    It seemed that he wanted to use this method to ease the pain in Gu Yizhi's heart little by little.

    But Gu Yizhi continued on his own:

    "Is it because I didn't apply to the film school back then, was it because I was more obedient, is it..."

    For a moment, Gu Yizhi seemed to be on the edge of a corner.

    Kind people are always wondering if they are not doing well enough.

    "No." Sheng Yunfei interrupted him directly.