Chapter 99

Arc 5
End Times

Chapter 99

    In 2070 AD, the global temperature was high, species mutated, and a virus swept the world.

    It took only one month from the first case to spread to the whole world.

    As long as people infected with this virus, their bodies will fester immediately, and then they will lose consciousness, and then they will go crazy for no reason until they eat their own kind and become half-human, half-ghost. People call them zombies.

    Since then, the end of the world has officially struck.

    The virus spread rapidly, but at the same time, people with special abilities were also awakened, and everyone called them supernatural beings.

    Half a month ago.

    At night in a big city, darkness and light seem to be artificially divided into two worlds.

    One side is as bright as day, while the other side is utter darkness.

    Behind the buildings with flashing neon lights, people walking in the dark abound, as if everyone has always been so busy.

    By the side of the narrow alley, the green light of a safe passage is on miserably. Its glass panel seems to have been artificially removed in half. Charging.

    That glowing green light seemed to be the only light source in the vicinity.

    The next moment, the rearview light of a mobile phone suddenly lit up.

    What came into view was that a young man's face was pale by the light.

    The ground was covered with blood, as if it was a crime scene.

    The person holding the mobile phone saw this scene, his hands trembled slightly, and his voice trembled:

    "Brother Li..., is this person still alive?"

    A thick finger with thick hair rested on the boy's At the neck, after a while, the man called Brother Li cursed unhappily:

    "Unlucky, he died a long time ago."

    The phone vibrated for a while, and the man seemed to be frightened by this sentence.

    The white light mixed with the green light from the safe passage, making the corpse on the ground seem even more terrifying:

    "Then what should I do, brother?"

    "What should I do? You want to collect his body?" Brother Li sneered, There is a bit of disdain for this timid subordinate.

    The man shook his head quickly, like a rattle drum: "Of course not." "

    If you don't, then hurry up. If someone passes by, you think it's someone who killed you. It's okay, but it's messy."

    Li Ge said in a deep voice , They seemed to have no intention of calling the police for the "corpse" in front of them, and they only had indifference in their eyes.

    Just as they were about to leave, they found a few people in uniforms wandering nearby. Afraid of getting into trouble, Brother Li immediately said in a low voice: "Hurry up." The two of them walked towards the end of the alley in a hurry, leaving

    only The lonely corpse lying on the ground under the sentence.

    As the night fell, the moon gradually rose into the sky, gradually illuminating half of the alley and dispelling some darkness.