Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Previously, Gu Jin might really have thought that Sheng Yunfei didn't like being called his brother, but after Shao Zefeng said that, he still didn't understand what he didn't understand. This person just simply hated him.

    "Sorry, excuse me first." Gu Jin said expressionlessly.

    Without even looking at Shao Zefeng, he walked directly towards the toilet.

    The sudden cold atmosphere made Shao Zefeng realize something. He scratched his head, looked at Gu Jin's back, and asked Sheng Yunfei, "Is he angry?

    " looking at him.

    Shao Zefeng wailed and covered his face: "Why is he angry?"

    Sheng Yunfei was almost amused by Shao Zefeng's reaction, he held back his smile, but shook his head seriously: "I don't know either."

    Shao Zefeng No doubt either.

    At this time, Sheng Yunfei suddenly asked: "What is your relationship with this Gu Jin?"

    Shao Zefeng blushed slightly when Sheng Yunfei asked this, and he said:

    "I think I should have met true love, and it is Gu Jin." , I fell in love with him at first sight, so I'm chasing him now."

    Sheng Yunfei asked suspiciously, "Are you sure?" "

    Of course." Shao Zefeng nodded seriously, "Don't look at Xiaojin so cold now , In fact, he is kind."

    Hearing this, Sheng Yunfei sneered, being kind, he must be joking.

    "The first time we met, it was on the path. I saw him feeding the stray cats. When the sun fell and fell on his face, I heard my heart beating."

    " How romantic, isn't it, Aran?"

    "Stop, I've said it many times, don't call me Aran." Sheng Yunfei patted Shao Zefeng's hand on his shoulder, and then replied, "It's not romantic at all. gone."

    "Tch, I think you're jealous of me." Shao Zefeng took a sip from his cup and glanced at Sheng Yunfei provocatively.

    Sheng Yunfei was going to laugh angrily at the guy in front of him. Originally, he wanted to remind him that this Gu Jin was not very good. Now, let him suffer a little beating from the society.

    "That's right." Shao Zefeng suddenly remembered why he called Sheng Yunfei here, besides introducing Gu Jin, it was to ask about the relationship.

    He asked gossipingly: "Do you really have to fall in love with that celebrity?"

    Sheng Yunfei glanced at him, "So what if you are, so what if you are not."

    "Yes, of course I congratulate you, no, then As a buddy, I have to introduce one for you."

    Shao Zefeng acted like I was thinking of you.

    Sheng Yunfei curled his lips: "Don't worry about it, I'm a family man now, you should think about it for yourself." "I have

    nothing to think about." Shao Zefeng muttered, and then his eyes widened suddenly. Eyes: "You mean it's real?"

    Sheng Yunfei smiled and didn't deny it.

    At this time, he watched Gu Jin come out of the toilet.

    "Okay, let me talk about my business first. Don't talk nonsense with others. If you let me know that you are interested." Sheng Yunfei pretended to be threatening, "I have something to do this time, so I will leave first, and I will meet you next time." Get together."