Chapter 124

Chapter 124

According to his memory, Sheng Yunfei took Su Mo back to the house where he lives now. This is a house allocated by the company, so it is not too big, only one bedroom and one living room.

After closing the door, Sheng Yunfei turned his head and saw Su Mo staring at his toes with his head down, holding his clothes with his hands, and he didn't sit down, looking full of restraint.

He hooked his lips helplessly, thinking that although they had already experienced the most intimate thing, they had actually only known each other for a day, maybe less than a day.

At this time, the movement from Su Mo's stomach broke the frozen and awkward atmosphere in the room.

They haven't eaten since last night, and with the amount of exercise last night, how could they not be hungry?

Sheng Yunfei watched the young man's earlobes turn red, and his beautiful eyes looked at him nervously. He tried to explain: "I, I..." Then he thought that he might have nothing to do

. Explaining, Su Mo lowered his head again, feeling a little embarrassed.

The next moment, he felt a slight heaviness in his head, and he raised his eyes, and what he saw was Sheng Yunfei's slightly smiling eyes.

Sheng Yunfei rubbed the young man's hair, and the tentacles were full of softness, making him feel like he was rubbing a kitten.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but chuckled, and then said: "It just so happens that I'm hungry too, so I'll wait here for a while."

Sitting on the sofa, Sheng Yunfei walked directly to the kitchen.

There was nothing left in the kitchen, Sheng Yunfei only found a bag of noodles and some vegetables.

After the hot water in the pot boiled, he tore open the bag and put the noodles in first.

Su Mo walked slowly to the door of the kitchen. He raised his eyes and looked at the people who were cooking inside, full of life.

This made his thoughts drift a little far away.

Su Mo suddenly thought of the world they first met, but when he thought of the ending of that world, his eyes darkened.

This time, no one can take him from his side again.

As soon as Sheng Yunfei turned around, he saw Su Mo staring at him, there seemed to be a gloomy look in his eyes, but when he looked again, there was nothing, which made him wonder if he was wrong.

"Do you need me to do something?" Su Mo's voice came from the opposite side.

Only then did Sheng Yunfei look away, and said, "Take two pairs of chopsticks from the cupboard and put them on the table." "

Okay." Su Mo responded with a relaxed tone.

After lunch, Su Mo scrambled to wash the dishes, as if he would be embarrassed if he didn't do something, Sheng Yunfei had no choice but to push him onto his bed.

"You need to take a good rest now." He said seriously.

As he spoke, he tucked the quilt for Su Mo, drew the curtains, then turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

This made Su Mo, who wanted to say something, but looked at the closed door, finally had to keep his mouth shut.

Turning over, he took out his cell phone and called his secretary.