Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The two princes stood up at the same time, which attracted the attention of the ministers.

    After all, this kind of thing, at this time, no one wants to get involved.

    It's a trivial matter if you can't finish the errand, but it's a big deal if you get infected with the plague. If you accidentally lose your life, it's no nonsense.

    It can be said that the gain outweighs the gain, and it is not necessary.

    The emperor frowned, and reprimanded: "Nonsense."

    He Lianfeng now only has five princes who are heavenly stems, and the rest of the princes and daughters are earth kuns.

    The fourth son, He Lianjue, came from a lowly family background. He Lianfeng favored a middle-of-the-road court lady after he was drunk, so although he was born in heaven, no one paid attention to him.

    He is also the unremarkable kind.

    The sixth son and the seventh son are both under ten years old, and they are still young.

    So for He Lianshu and He Lianyu, He Lianfeng was still reluctant to let them go on this mission after all.

    Of course, if He Lianfeng is more reluctant to part with anyone between the two, then of course it is He Lianyu.

    "Father, my son is willing to go."

    He Lianshu took a step forward, and after glancing at He Lianyu beside him, he raised his eyes to look at He Lianfeng.

    He knew that for himself and He Lianyu, if he had to choose to send someone there, he could be sure that He Lianfeng would definitely send him there without hesitation.

    At that time, in that passive position, it would be better for him to take the initiative to ask for the decree now, and let others say nothing.

    "Jingling City is an important place in our Jin Dynasty, and now it is in trouble. Father, you always need to send people to appease the turbulent people's hearts. It would be best to let your ministers do these things." He

    Lianyu Standing behind Helianshu rather unwillingly.

    Every time this person has to grab the limelight before himself, it is really unpleasant.

    Unwilling to be reconciled, He Lianyu also took a step forward and said sincerely:

    "Father, brother, he has a lot of things to do. This time, I will send my minister to Jingling City. I will definitely not disappoint my brother. And father's expectations."

    The ministers looked at each other, and at the same time, they had a lot of admiration for the two princes.

    He Lianfeng glared at He Lianyu, and He Lianyu felt a little baffled.

    "If that's the case, then let's leave this matter to the prince. I can feel more at ease with the prince going."

    He Lianfeng's words represented the final result.

    The ministers kowtowed one after another: "The emperor is wise."

    He Lianyu alone was full of dissatisfaction.

    Soon after, it was morning.

    Before leaving, He Lianshu patted He Lianyu on the shoulder intentionally:

    "Young brother, you just wait in this palace for good news from me."

    Although he wondered why He Lianfeng chose him to go, The purpose is clear, but it might as well make He Lianyu aggrieved at this time.