Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Since He Lianyu was banned, the only person who can enter and leave the mansion is Yun Xize.

    "Ayu, are you okay?"

    Yun Xize's eyes were full of concern for He Lianyu, after all, this was the first person he met in this different world.

    It is also the person who made him feel moved first, and even the person who has decided to be together forever.

    Gentle, handsome and unrestrained, Yun Xize has always felt that he made the right choice, especially after seeing Helen Shu like that.

    He Lianyu held Yun Xize's hand tightly, he lowered his eyes and shook his head:

    "I'm fine, Xize."

    After that, he sighed deeply, his eyes looked at Looking out the window, I can't help being lonely, with a little bit of sadness.

    How could Yun Xize not see clearly He Lianyu's preoccupied look at this moment, he patted the hand of the person opposite him, and said in a low voice: "

    Ah Yu, just tell me if you have anything to say, after all I'm not an outsider."

    Thinking of this, Yun Xize blushed slightly, and couldn't help thinking of something in his mind.

    On the day they confirmed their relationship, Yun Xize and He Lianyu were together.

    Originally, he didn't have the idea of ​​keeping clean before marriage like the ancients, and he even thought that this could better express each other's intentions and make each other feel at ease.

    Although he is now the ostensible prince's future lord, he has never cared about this identity.

    He Lianyu hugged Yun Xize and buried his head in his arms.

    Yun Xize heard his dull voice coming from his arms:

    "Cesis, the reason why I was grounded this time is because of the emperor, he slandered me, but the father believed his words, it's really too much!" It's ridiculous."

    He Lianyu tightly grasped Yun Xize's skirt, his face was full of unwillingness.

    Yun Xize did not suspect him, he never doubted that He Lianyu would lie to him.

    As for Helianshu, he actually hesitated for a moment. After all, although Helianshu is indifferent, he probably wouldn't do such a thing.

    But then recalling the embarrassment that person had made for him before, Yun Xize suddenly felt that maybe He Lianshu would really do this.

    "Ayu, what can I do for you?"

    He Lianyu suddenly raised his head when he heard Yun Xize's words, and he looked at the face in front of him.

    I hesitated for a moment, but finally made up my mind.

    His eyes were full of emotion:

    "Cesis, I really want to entrust you with something, and no one but you and I want to believe it."

    He stood up, put his lips next to Yun Caesar's ear and whispered softly talking.

    "This..."

    After hearing He Lianyu's words, Yun Xize's face was full of hesitation, and his eyes were a little surprised. He looked at He Lianyu, and suddenly felt that the person in front of him was a little strange.

    But looking at his expectant eyes, Yun Xize finally nodded.

    He Lianshu is all to blame, otherwise why would Ayu be forced to this point.