Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    When Sheng Yunfei opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a strange bed curtain.

    There was a slight pain in his neck, and he couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

    I didn't expect this person to strike so hard.

    When he was about to reach out and rub his neck, Sheng Yunfei realized that his hands were fixed to the side of the bed.

    Sheng Yunfei was stunned for a moment.

    Then he sighed, a little helpless.

    In fact, it really doesn't have to be like this, as long as he says it, he is actually very willing.

    Perhaps sensing the commotion inside, He Lianshu stopped the pen in his hand.

    He raised his eyes and looked towards the direction inside, and some inexplicable emotions flashed in his eyes.

    Finally put down the pen, He Lianshu stood up and walked behind the screen.

    "Wake up."

    He said lightly, and gradually moved to Sheng Yunfei along the ground.

    Sheng Yunfei turned his head sideways, looking at Helian Shu in front of him.

    Today, the young man is wearing a rare blue coat with a white lining inside. His long black hair hangs down to his waist, and a white jade hairpin is pinned to his head and shoulders.

    There is a slight feeling of gentleness like jade, but unfortunately this is just an illusion.

    Sheng Yunfei could only keep his eyes open, after all his mouth was blocked by He Lianshu.

    What does it mean to have a mouth but not to speak, this is it.

    He was actually very anxious in his heart, but he could only make a humming sound. He finally gave up, his eyes full of helplessness.

    But in He Lianshu's eyes, Sheng Yunfei was expressing his dissatisfaction.

    This made him feel a little strange in his heart, as if someone had scratched a wound with a knife, it was small but painful.

    "Xiao Yunfei."

    He Lianshu suddenly called his name.

    Sheng Yunfei raised his eyes, and met Helianshu's peach blossom eyes.

    Those beautiful eyes were still good-looking, but there was some anger mixed in, and the eyes gradually turned red.

    "Do you think I won't do anything to you?"

    He Lianshu directly picked up the sword placed by the bed, and put it on Sheng Yunfei's neck.

    Sheng Yunfei blinked slowly, there was no panic in his eyes, but a faint emotion.

    He couldn't tell clearly, the way was unclear, making it impossible for people to see what he was thinking.

    He Lianshu was thinking in his mind, it seemed that as long as he exerted more force at this time, this person would completely disappear by his side.

    Let him stop worrying.

    But...

    his hands were clenched tightly, but the blade of the sword was trembling slightly.

    The person who used to be so decisive, after all, still has the person he can't bear to part with.

    In the end, the sword light flashed, but what was separated was Sheng Yunfei's outer robe.