Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Gu Yizhi closed the bathroom door and dialed the manager's number.

    It took a while for the phone over there to be connected.

    "Hey, who are you looking for?" The tone of the person opposite was obviously a little bit bad.

    Gu Yizhi didn't care, and said in a soft tone, "Brother Jiang, it's me." The

    other party paused for a moment, as if thinking about whether it was true or not, and then an excited voice sounded:

    "My God, Yizhi, you finally contacted me Now, you don't know how worried I am, where are you now, why didn't you answer my call yesterday?"

    Jiang Feifei said a lot of words in one breath, looking really anxious.

    Gu Yizhi knew Jiang Feifan's worry, so he replied first:

    "Brother Jiang, I'm in the Skyline Hotel. The room is, um...you wait a moment."

    Gu Yizhi opened the door and looked outside. Sheng Yunfei asked: "Excuse me, what is the room number of this room?"

    "1902." Sheng Yunfei replied lazily, suddenly feeling a little bit forgotten about the character design, and the next second he pretended to be impatient and urged: "Hurry up."

    After closing the door, Gu Yizhi replied, "Brother Jiang, the room number is 1902, and bring me some clothes." "Why are you

    in the hotel?" Jiang Feifei was full of doubts, but I still said first: "Forget it, let's not talk about it, I'll go pick you up first, let's talk about it in person."

    Gu Yizhi hung up the phone, walked out of the bathroom, and handed the phone to Sheng Yunfei: "The person who picks me up in a while When it's time, I will transfer the money to you."

    Sheng Yunfei took the phone and said "um" casually, then lowered his head and turned on the phone to play the game.

    For a moment, only the sound of the background music of the game was left in the room, which was a little embarrassing.

    Gu Yizhi sat beside her, her gaze slowly fell on Sheng Yunfei.

    I have to say that the person in front of me has a delicate appearance that is rarely seen in the entertainment industry, and there is a young master-like aura about him, but he looks a little arrogant.

    Sensing Gu Yizhi's gaze, Sheng Yunfei said, "Why are you looking at me? Although I am handsome."

    His tone was quite narcissistic, he put down his phone, raised his eyes and met the eyes of the person opposite, He just stared nakedly at the opposite person.

    It was only then that Gu Yizhi discovered that this person's eyes were very beautiful, the kind of clean beauty, giving people a feeling that they were cleaner and brighter than obsidian.

    He coughed lightly, and looked away as if nothing had happened.

    After a while, Gu Yizhi gave a light "um", as if acknowledging Sheng Yunfei's words just now.

    Now it was Sheng Yunfei's turn to be stunned, he didn't know what to say for a while, and finally he just muttered in a low voice: "That's it."

    He lowered his head and played the game again, as if to hide some discomfort.

    Seeing the person across the street blushing again, Gu Yizhi's eyes lit up with a little smile.

    Sheng Yunfei, who was extremely shy on the surface, said narcissistically to the system in his mind: