Chapter 101

Chapter 101

Since discovering his special physique, Su Mo also found that his body has become stronger and stronger, and his strength has also become stronger, and he will heal quickly after being injured.

In the past, Su Mo could only let others beat him, but now he has the strength to resist.

And after enduring it for so long, no matter what kind of person it is, there will be a day when it explodes.

After Su Mo returned to the classroom, Sheng Yunfei also returned to the classroom after a while.

He saw Su Mo sitting there at a glance, safe and sound, as if nothing had happened just now.

He walked over, raised his eyebrows slightly, and subconsciously waved to Su Mo and said hello.

This time the boy didn't ignore him like before, but nodded, and then Su Mo's eyes fell back on the textbook.

Sheng Yunfei was already somewhat used to Su Mo's indifference, so he never expected him to respond to him.

During class, Sheng Yunfei looked at the people around him from time to time.

The young man pursed his lips slightly, with no expression on his face, but the warm light softened his slightly cold cheeks.

In fact, he felt that Su Mo should not be an indifferent person.

After all, he just showed some kindness, and he changed. How can such a person be as indifferent as he appears on the surface.

It's just protecting yourself with indifference.

Sheng Yunfei has always been familiar with such people.

The class of the day passed quickly.

When school was about to end, Teacher Mu appeared in the classroom and called Su Mo out alone, with a serious face on his face.

Sheng Yunfei was slowly packing his things there, as if he was wasting time, and then he saw Yanxi walking in from the door of the classroom.

"I really didn't expect Su Mo to be such a person and beat people."

His voice was not loud enough for the whole classroom to hear.

Some people looked surprised. Although Su Mo didn't talk much, it's not like someone like him would do such things as beating people.

"Really, he doesn't look like this kind of person." Someone expressed doubts.

Yan Xi looked regretful, as if he didn't believe it, but he continued:

"I just saw a parent in the office go to the head teacher's office, saying that Su Mo beat his son, no, they all now It's in the office."

"Yes, I seem to have seen it when I passed by the office just now."

Someone said this, so it seems that the matter is real.

Everyone had different expressions on their faces, no one would think that Yan Xi was lying, only that Su Mo was such a person.

The end result was that their impression of Su Mo was two points worse.

Hearing these words, Sheng Yunfei rubbed his ears impatiently, and felt that there was an annoying bird next to his ear, chirping non-stop.

Sheng Yunfei has always hated this kind of people who gossip behind their backs.

He stood up with a "bang", pulled away the chair, walked to Yanxi's side, took a deep look at him, with some inexplicable meaning: "Squad leader, there are some things that you don't know the truth, so you should