Chapter 118

Chapter 118

The three of Meng Zeye who ran over didn't think too much, they just thought that this was the high-level zombie.

The faint lights of various abilities flashed in the air, and the three of them exhausted their best.

Seeing this scene, Sheng Yunfei couldn't help closing his eyes, not knowing whether to stop them or not.

He simply didn't say anything, after all, sooner or later, something was wrong.

Almost only for a while, Meng Zeye also noticed something was wrong.

The zombie's clothes are inexplicably familiar to him, as if...the clothes of someone he is familiar with.

"Everyone, stop for a moment." He frowned and said in a deep voice, some doubts flashed in his eyes, and he raised his hand to signal everyone to stop attacking this zombie first.

Seeing Meng Zeye's gesture, the others all accepted their abilities. At this time, the zombie also fell to the ground in response, completely losing signs of life.

Obviously, this zombie is not the very powerful zombie mentioned before, after all, this zombie is too weak.

Meng Zeye was about to walk towards the zombie, his steps getting closer and closer.

Yan Xi quietly took two steps back, his eyes drifted to look around, his face turned pale, and a guilty conscience flashed in his eyes.

He was not afraid that they would find out that this person was Xu Yuanfeng, but he was afraid that they would find out that he was the one who sent him here.

Yan Xi twitched the corners of his mouth, trying to make Meng Zeye give up looking at the corpse of the zombie, his voice drifted a bit:

"This is a little zombie, I made a fuss, it's getting late, let's go find that zombie to complete the task Let's go."

He tried to take Meng Zeye away from the zombies.

When Sheng Yunfei heard Yanxi's sudden utterance, he slightly raised his eyes, and glanced at the person standing not far away. Seeing the guilty look of this person, a hint of understanding appeared in his brown pupils.

Judging from his previous dealings with the protagonist Shou, Yanxi must have done something bad, and it was still related to the zombie in front of him.

Sheng Yunfei had just glanced at this zombie from a distance, and based on the zombie's clothes and figure, he could almost be sure at a glance that this person was Xu Yuanfeng, and Xu Yuanfeng's watch on his wrist confirmed his thoughts even more.

At first, he was surprised why Xu Yuanfeng suddenly turned into a zombie. He was obviously fine when they left, but now the answer is probably more obvious. It must be something Yanxi did that finally led to this result.

It made sense for everyone to listen to what he said. Meng Zeye's intention to examine carefully was somewhat dispelled by Yanxi's words.

After all, the sky is getting dark gradually, and the night is definitely not good for them, so the most important thing is to complete the task faster.

Seeing that Meng Zeye finally stopped and wanted to change direction, Yan Xi's heart was relieved, his tense body finally relaxed a little, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly unconsciously.

Half of Yanxi's side face was hidden in the shadows, covering his complicated emotions, and almost no one noticed the smugness in his eyes.

But Sheng Yunfei didn't want to let him succeed in this way.