Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    The atmosphere in the court hall was very solemn for a while.

    Only Helianfeng was left in the hall with a weak coughing sound. The ministers looked at each other, and no one had the guts to be such an early bird.

    Finally someone stood up.

    Sheng Yunfei raised his eyebrows, the man looked familiar.

    It seems that he is one of the ministers who was recruited by He Lianyu recently, and his head is not very bright.

    "King Yu, talk without evidence, pay attention to evidence in everything, what His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has done over the years is obvious to all." The man said slowly.

    "If His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is really a Dikun, I think His Majesty will definitely see through it and punish him severely."

    This was a righteous remark, on the surface it seemed to be speaking for He Lianshu, but in fact the focus was on the last In a word.

    It shows that the emperor cannot cover up in front of everyone, so once it is confirmed that He Lianshu is a dikun, it means that he will lose not only the position of prince, but even his own life, which can be said to be cruel enough.

    Sure enough, He Lianfeng's voice came from above the dragon chair. He coughed twice, took a breath and said,

    "He Lianyu, do you have evidence? If the crown prince is really Dikun, I will punish him severely."

    His voice sank, and there was indifference in it, just like his words.

    He Lianyu arched his hands, "Father, my son here has a medicine that can reveal the original fragrance of faith, so that it will be obvious whether the emperor is Dikun or not." He Lianshu looked

    up Glancing at He Lianyu, his eyes were full of sarcasm.

    He looked at He Lianyu and said, "I don't know why the emperor hates me so much, and framed me repeatedly."

    After saying that, He Lianshu took a step forward and slowly moved towards He Lianfeng's direction. Slowly said:

    "Father, since the emperor's younger brother has framed the son-in-law so much, if you don't want to respond, you can't prove the son-in-law's innocence." The

    ministers all looked at each other when they heard this, and looked at He Lianyu with some inexplicable meaning.

    "But after this incident, I also have some things that I want to report to my father."

    He Lianshu gave He Lianyu a deep look.

    He Lianyu suddenly felt a little flustered in his heart, and he couldn't help clenching his hands slightly.

    Immediately, his face darkened slightly, he didn't expect that this He Lianshu would dare to provoke him at this time.

    He sneered, then waved his hand and called the eunuch who was waiting by the side.

    After a while, the eunuch came over with a bowl of something.

    He Lianyu took it and handed it to He Lianshu himself.

    He very much wanted to witness Helen Shu's bewildered look up close.

    Thinking about it makes people feel very happy.

    He Lianshu glanced at He Lianyu, the corners of his lips curled up a little bit, but it was full of coldness.

    At this glance, He Lianyu seemed to have a feeling of being seen through by this person.